India-Forums

DKS Forum - A Rough Journey

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
As the season closes out next week, I thought I'd make my little farewell speech. LOL

I never was going to be active here until Mihir dragged me into a topic here. And that's how I became more active. Mihir, I don't know whether to thank you for this or hate you for this. Because let's face it, my journey on this forum has been a rough and tough one! LOL.

But yes leaving out all the negative aspects, some members here are simply amazing and have been so supportive and kind. And I'm glad I've come upon those members. See we all have our differences. We all have our favorites. But despite these differences these amazing people have been so kind. They understand that people have difference of opinions. :-)

But I guess all the extra spice that was added here was in some way entertaining too. It kept the forum from being boring and controversy free. I just wish all the controversy didn't have to be on one person. I just wish 3939290389392922 topics weren't made on the same issue. Oh wells.

Just want to say that despite the journey being rough, its been a great one. Got to meet so many people and got reunited with people that I hadn't talked to in ages.

I just wish once this forum gets archived that we all keep in touch. Well at least most of us if not all.

Good luck to both teams. I love them both and will be happy with either team winning.

I think my Jailu deserves a special shout out after everything that has happened. So Jai keep smiling. I love you. :-)

Mayu, Vrush, Kruti, Vandana, Avneet...you all are the best! <3

And well the rest  of you...there's a reason you're on that DID platform. I think that says enough! :-)

To all the members: Keep smilin'. Enjoy the member awards!

Peace out (well not quite yet)! LOL

-Cutiepie Rani-

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatpariluv2dancecharmz517nikitagmctulipbaby53

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Awesome post CPR!! Thumbs Up

Totally lightens up the environment that was clouding over the DKS Forum!! Oh and even the Awards post you made.. kya perfect timing thi yaar!! You made it at the perfect time to deter everyone away from the crazy topics that were going on. Definitely seems like a more smoother end.. or I hope at least! LOLSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NatkhatpariCutiepie Rani

Westwick Senior Member
Westwick
Westwick

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Such a biased post. Nothing more to say.
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
^ if calling it biased makes you happy, then biased it is.

@ charmz - you're a sweetheart! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
This was a very sweet post, CPR!! Big smile I was actually going to make a post kinda like this too, but now it will look like I'm copying LOL 

Anyways, whatever you said was from your heart and that is just so nice to read! Big smile You've really tried to lighten up the mood and of the forum through the topics you create, and that's really wonderful. It's lovely to see how much you love Jai. You're a true fan because being a fan of someone does not mean loving him when things are going well, but also supporting him during rough times. This really good to see! I'm sure Jai really appreciates it. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatparicharmz517nikitagmcCutiepie Rani

Westwick Senior Member
Westwick
Westwick

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

I scratch your back you scratch mine. Not funny.

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
nice post dear...Thumbs Up

even I have enjoyed DKS with all the posts which talked anything and everything about the contestants LOL

more than that I had initially thought DKS would not be attractive with the same dancers. but I was wrong... i thoroughly enjoyed all the dances with all new pairings and concepts...Clap

and Manish the cherry/icing on the cake to top it all... Loved the season... Hope we had it for few more weeks... aaah anyways Zee is not going to fulfill my wishes... Hope to see all these dancers again either mentoring or performing...Star

n last but not the least... would like to thank all my lovely IF frenz who kept this forum lively with all their lectures, opinions, funny posts...
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

charmz517Cutiepie Rani

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Tongue Well this forum was great...The MODS did a great job of allowing everyone to express their POV and were not biased towards anyone set of people...I  Clap all the MODS for allowing the forum to flourish...Each and every member of the forum should be thanked because each and every one of the forum members made this a great and fun forum to be in...Tongue Many people disagreed with others, but that's great because that's what makes the forum fun...what's the point of a forum if everyone has the same likes and dislikes...Tongue 

charmz517Cutiepie Rani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index