did ahem like gulab jamun

siddiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
did he... or rashi ne phir se😭

i am feeling sad for gopi...i did not had guts to watch the show...after seeing rashi mixing and fooling gopi so i did not watch😭😭
Edited by siddiqua - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashish_s2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont know i you rad the update already or not but Ahem loved the Gulab Jamuns πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
in fact he liked it soo much that he wanted to take another one but as soon as Koki told him that Gopi had made it..he instantly changed. but atleast he likes it. The latest is that Rashi is trying to help Gopi in coming closer to Ahem cause she knows that if she pushes this too far then Ahem will snap so I guess she's using reverse approach now. since angrying Ahem didnt work

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
he ate have gulab jamun but when he knew by koki that gulab jamun were cooked by gopi he left gulab jamun and get back to his room
neeraja swati thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even i suppose ahem liked the gulab jamuns
god knows wat rashi plan was
did anyone understand???
casualfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
May be Rashi put Jamalgota/laxatives in gulab jamuns, that's why Ahem had to rush to his room...
Mazzy111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: casualfan

May be Rashi put Jamalgota/laxatives in gulab jamuns, that's why Ahem had to rush to his room...

πŸ˜†your funny! who knws! she might have done, a bid to make him even more angry wtth gopi! bt adding bad stuff to the gulab jamans! πŸ˜†
chik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ahem is a spineless moron , this kind of men should be hated if they exist in reality .
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What did Rashi actually put on top of the gulab jamuns???
 poor Gopi she's too innocent..and Rashi is soo clever but at the same time she's sooo funny too