Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 13th, 2011 Written Update (Page 5)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
What an episode it was! 

p.s: I am confused if I should put in my comments here or in the Episode Discussion thread. Don't want to repeat and write the same things here, there and everywhere and in turn have my thoughts split between various threads. So, I am just giving the link of that post here -

Disclaimer: yeah! it is a "master's thesis"! :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WafahOmaRamdassInfofan

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Awww poor runjhun - the kinda of things she has to deal with - i tell you i would have held my head and bawl down the place already - i am feeling stressed for her.
The green monster has raised its head finally - i believe that is the first step in getting them to admit their feelings for each other. These two need to work out a lot of unanswered problems between them that happened in the past before any love can take place.
i dont believe runjhun had any feelings for abhi - he was just a saviour in her eyes - and i think (hoping) this neelu that keeps coming up also didnt mean anything to guddu - this is just the vehicle that will transport them to loveland.Since runjhun has heard neelu name mentioned -she has never forgotton it. Its always on the back of her mind bothering her. The same happened to guddu - since runjhun mentioned abhi's name ( just innocently by the way)- it has bothered guddu he cant seem to get over the name and its like the name is ringing in his head over and over.
When guddu burned the clothes he was trying to make a point to runjhun - accept him as he is - dont try to change him.
I am left still scratching my head wondering if runjhun was crying because she saw guddu with the dancer and she realised that he can never change or is it because she was actually feeling something for him (broken heart?) Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluJulie0001Infofan

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
thnx for the update ur the best :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

laphroig Newbie
laphroig
laphroig

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the update .I wonder who Nilu is.
Indu

Wafah

kin8 Groupbie
kin8
kin8

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
thnx for the update :D

Wafah

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Thanks wafah.. for the great update..
Aww.. they felt jelously without realizing.. LOL... That's so totally cute especailly for runjhun.. as she has never felt that before..

Honestly, this week has the best surprise packages of episodes! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WafahInfofan

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
very interesting episode...thank you my dear for the wonderful update...Gos bless u...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index