India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 13th, 2011 Written Update (Page 3)

uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
power packed episode...gr8 performances by himanshoo and nivedita...

ok, so our guddu ji is clearly jealous of abhigyaan...and runjhun clearly denies trying to turn guddu into abhigyaan...so that is definitely one misunderstanding...runjhun needs to verbalize her stance on abhigyaan to clear guddus doubts...

but the green monster also came out from runjhun...mentioning neelu and assuming that she is a bar dancer...it is really funny how she brings her up..i think she surprised herself...this mysterious neelu is becoming more mysterious becuz guddu denies her being a dancer, but doesn't reveal anything else...

so both are jealous, and as it has been pointed out, jealousy is the first step towards love...

i thought it was interesting (and bravo to the creatives) for bringing up runjhuns discomfort with guddus touch...and how it flashes back to her burning her wedding things cuz guddu touched it...this was another elephant in their relationship, and it also came out of guddu's mouth today about how she doesn't like his touch...

both needed this to happen...they needed to bring out wut they were feeling, and now they both knw about one anothers insecurities...and it is up to both of them to clear it up...and amma gave the perfect advice in the precap...runjhun is married, and has her first fight with her husband, now they have to patch up and work it out...they can't walk away from each other...

looking forward to monday...i wonder if runjhun will go looking for guddu, or will he come back? or will she ask guddu to explain neelu, or will she ask kukkan about her? will kukkan knw, or this is something from b4 guddu's "gunda" days?...and if they meet, will she be able to clear up about abhigyaan? or wil lthe evil m&m's or jabbu keep them apart?
have no idea where this cud be headed, but am loving it...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

YSK79Aginaya69EcliPSe_2010Julie0001WafahgardesOmaRamdassInfofan

uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
just wanted to add, i loved guddu's line to kukkan...his sequence following with runjhun personified the line...
"... the storm has already arrived, all that is left is to be destroyed in the storm..."

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

YSK79K__SAginaya69gardesWafahOmaRamdass

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uzee

just wanted to add, i loved guddu's line to kukkan...his sequence following with runjhun personified the line...
"... the storm has already arrived, all that is left is to be destroyed in the storm..."

Yeah, Uzee, me too.  Loved the line and the precap where Runjhun who was doing things for Amma gets a jolt from her that this is your life and your move!  I am hands off from here on.

One wise lady, that Amma.

Edited by gardes - 13 May 2011 at 10:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

YSK79uzeeEcliPSe_2010WafahOmaRamdassInfofan

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
wow today's episode was totally unexpected for me. thanks alot for the update. now i cant wait for next week.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
WOW!!! what an amazing episode. Awesome job done by Himanshoo, Nivedita and the BBAT team. Clap

Thanks for the update Wafah.

Yeh next week kab aayega? Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007Wafah

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Thanks Wafaf... wow do not know what to say. It is crazy!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
thxs Wafah!  For your excellent update!
Outstanding episode!
Excellent storytelling skills pertaining to the development of the relationship between these two opposite characters.  I am amazed at the consistency in the writers handling of R&G's growth, this type of writing is not found in any Indian serial so far.  Hope they keep it up!  
Just hope the writers don't bring in Neelu as his first love-now that would be cliche and so far the writers have flirted with cliche but not gone with it. 

Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 13 May 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

YSK79Aginaya69uzeegardesWafahOmaRamdassInfofan

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
i loved today's episode...they both are jealous...i am happy the way the stroy is going right now..looks like Runjhun is not going to give up...great precap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WafahOmaRamdass

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index