Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 13th, 2011 Written Update - Page 2

kaurp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sooo can we safely assume that maybe Neelu is not the type of girl we think she is? I'm sure it's possible that she's a cousin/sisterly type girl... Remember when Runjhun was asking Guddu how he'd feel if Jabbo had a chakkar with his sister? I know it was hypothetical, but he did seem to get angry about his hypothetical sister... lol

or maybe she really WAS his ex, and maybe that's why he's such an angry guy... I just don't see him having a relationship with anyone, unless he used to be a 'good' guy and got his heart broken... So confusing lol

This episode proves that he will never be the old Guddu, he wasn't comfortable with the dancer. I don't think we have to worry about him anymore. 

JEALOUSY I love it! I feel like the 30 day challenge is finally turning into something else. Guddu may be constantly thinking about it, but now we know WHY, and it's his jealousy that's driving him to do what he's done. 

Edited by kaurp07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^and where there is jealousy, there is love.  runjhun keeps talking about challenge, losing, and amma.  all the while she was jealous.  emotional confusion at its finest.
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. this separation needed for both to realize what they feel about one another. Also to understand each other
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Wafah!

Runjhun sure does bring up Neelu at the randomest of moments...haha...first during the SR and now today...today ofcourse being much more meaningful cuz Neelu had no remote connection to the convo they were having but Runjhun presumed that bar dancer to be Neelu? ROFL...her jealousy came out so subconsciously there...lol

Looking forward to watching this later.
Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wafah

In the room she goes to her bed then cries. From her bed she sees her open closet and the sari gifted to her by Guddu. She walks up to it, with tears still fresh in her eyes, and runs her fingers across the fabric. Then she picks up the first flowers that Guddu gave her, now dried but kept safe. As she runs her fingers across the now dried flowers Guddu comes to the room.

i love this part.  only next time, runjhun, can you just get a worn shirt of guddu, and then smell it lovingly.  that would make you feel like he's hugging you.
sdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm ... what an episode!!!!!!    Really cute!

uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
power packed episode...gr8 performances by himanshoo and nivedita...

ok, so our guddu ji is clearly jealous of abhigyaan...and runjhun clearly denies trying to turn guddu into abhigyaan...so that is definitely one misunderstanding...runjhun needs to verbalize her stance on abhigyaan to clear guddus doubts...

but the green monster also came out from runjhun...mentioning neelu and assuming that she is a bar dancer...it is really funny how she brings her up..i think she surprised herself...this mysterious neelu is becoming more mysterious becuz guddu denies her being a dancer, but doesn't reveal anything else...

so both are jealous, and as it has been pointed out, jealousy is the first step towards love...

i thought it was interesting (and bravo to the creatives) for bringing up runjhuns discomfort with guddus touch...and how it flashes back to her burning her wedding things cuz guddu touched it...this was another elephant in their relationship, and it also came out of guddu's mouth today about how she doesn't like his touch...

both needed this to happen...they needed to bring out wut they were feeling, and now they both knw about one anothers insecurities...and it is up to both of them to clear it up...and amma gave the perfect advice in the precap...runjhun is married, and has her first fight with her husband, now they have to patch up and work it out...they can't walk away from each other...

looking forward to monday...i wonder if runjhun will go looking for guddu, or will he come back? or will she ask guddu to explain neelu, or will she ask kukkan about her? will kukkan knw, or this is something from b4 guddu's "gunda" days?...and if they meet, will she be able to clear up about abhigyaan? or wil lthe evil m&m's or jabbu keep them apart?
have no idea where this cud be headed, but am loving it...
uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just wanted to add, i loved guddu's line to kukkan...his sequence following with runjhun personified the line...
"... the storm has already arrived, all that is left is to be destroyed in the storm..."
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uzee

just wanted to add, i loved guddu's line to kukkan...his sequence following with runjhun personified the line...

"... the storm has already arrived, all that is left is to be destroyed in the storm..."

Yeah, Uzee, me too.  Loved the line and the precap where Runjhun who was doing things for Amma gets a jolt from her that this is your life and your move!  I am hands off from here on.

One wise lady, that Amma.
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow today's episode was totally unexpected for me. thanks alot for the update. now i cant wait for next week.