India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

What CT's should do (Page 2)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I will only say that CTs are trying to portray the real life situation that happens when a couple becomes new parents and I will open another topic explaining this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UZISdiyaloveskinny

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
They want to punish HL and CC by killing their kids and blaming Nivi for their death because Sid is saint no one is going to blame him for anything and they want to show that these marriages happened due to manipulations so these should destroyed and Nivi and Sid should come back together. What if Sid and Nivi broke their relations for their own reasons?
What if Sid let keshav and Nivi insulted again and again even after knowing the truth?
What if both the couples moved on their marriages and Sid even have the Kid?
What if Viren stood by Nivi when no one does?
What if Viren support her emotionally and mentally?
What if he have to bear the separation and was on verge of loosing her get his wife back by giving trials and tribulations?
What if Nivi understands Viren's pain?

But still Viren will become stalker, repent his mistake and become insecure of her success and again repeat his mistake become insecure by Nivi giving importance to kid please do one thing make him die in hands of Bhaiji rahter than suisiding please. CC will cry buckets after sometime Nivi and Sid get married and the endi

UZIS*Resham*

Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Very good post dear. CTs always ruin Virens character which is so heart breaking. Also I dont get why Nivi is projected as one track minded? First it was her madness for DD, then Sid, then.sidya, then soods, then DD again and now the baby. Whats their problem in showing Nivrens dependence on each other. There is a catch in todays promo that I don't seem to get. Is there a reason behind the way Viren was showed sad/ insecure? There has to be something behind the nivrens on and off situation. Why only Viren doesn't get the importance from Nivi that she seems have been given to everyone? Especially Sid that too after her marriage with Viren. Just can't seem to wrap my brains around this. RS if you are reading this "Please change your absolutely NOT creative team and the director. Show some bonding between relationships- please???

Edited by Honey_berries - 13 May 2011 at 8:44am

UZISDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index