Posted: 12 years ago
Why are we fighting what Nivi and Viren should do It's not Nivi or Viren's fault We should ask what CT's should do because it is CT's fault who make a jeopardise story. They first make Nivi too much involved in others that she just forget Viren and then Viren gets insecure for even smallest thing. No development in their track. Actually what they want to show first DD use to blame Nivi now they are giving this role to Viren kya. Can't they show consistent support and understanding between them. Now Nivi is broken Viren should understand this. Please no more insecurity track please. Viren has so much to do other than getting insecure and jealous from Nivi at every single thing. When u know Viewers doesn't like Viren's insecurity tracks why are they showing them repeteadly. For once show Viren is supporting till end not getting insecure and leaving her support in middle and Nivi giving importance to both Viren and dweeta. There are many other track why they are running round and round and bringing back the same old tracks. Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
I agree with you...completely when for once you know that Viren's jealousy track doesnt work with the audiences why are you hell bent on showing it again...dont get it and neither it works...

Come out of it..there r really good things which you can show between a husband -wife...
Rachu... agree.. I am getting irritated at seeing the same old situation again and again...

why can NivRen happiness go for long...first the stalker track...then revelation...separation...DD creating problem...VIren's insecurity...DD's death...and next seems Viren's irritation as Nivi gives all her attention to little DD

we need to see happiness in NivRen life and want the NIvRen charm, magic back which is getting lost
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago

Thats what iwant to say dear

whats the fault of nivren?all blame shud be placed on CTs.
they dont hav brains only 😡hate them frm the bottom of my heart.

its a great insult to the word "creative" to be used for them
Loved ya post dear...so true y r v blamin nivi or viren...itz cts who r ruinin te entire characterizatn!!
(Sry unable 2 lyk ur post...i'm usin ma cell!!)
Rachu...very well written...Don't know...why des Cts never tired of repeating tracks all d tym...we all r fade up now...watching things again n again...So Plzz.CTs show something new which should also b original n creative...
Started to watch because of nivren, now I am getting bored seeing too much masala. They never showed husband & wife bonding instead only one after the other unwanted tragedies. I had enough of this.
lovvv u lovee u rachu for opening dis topic .

Exactlyy why we r fighting wht Viren shld do , hu he shld react n  same for Nivi . why ?

Does Ct's don't hav dis much mind who cn show a simple story b/w a magical Couple ? why d hell they r always repeating d same story again n again . I will kill them if again they will show Viren getting insecured  Plzzz . d Viren whom weknow , he will nt react like dis . NEVER . we know Viren more then those silly Ct's , then why they r hell bent in provingg dis fact tht " whtever Viren does , he will always b proven wrong n bad by dis silly tracks " why ? I m soo angry wid them . n will reallyy kill them if they do it again .

Waise dis all posts r becozz of 2dy's PRECAP . I thnk Precap r misleading we all know , We always get misguided wid them , So i thnk we shld wait n watch hu Viren reacts in tht scene . Uff we again hav 2 waitt for monday . HATTEE DIS . waise in my opinion I don't thnk Ct's r silly tht again they will show d same track whch they just ended last week n whch was nt at all liked by any1 , I thnk we shld wait n letzz see wht happenss
I will only say that CTs are trying to portray the real life situation that happens when a couple becomes new parents and I will open another topic explaining this.
They want to punish HL and CC by killing their kids and blaming Nivi for their death because Sid is saint no one is going to blame him for anything and they want to show that these marriages happened due to manipulations so these should destroyed and Nivi and Sid should come back together. What if Sid and Nivi broke their relations for their own reasons?
What if Sid let keshav and Nivi insulted again and again even after knowing the truth?
What if both the couples moved on their marriages and Sid even have the Kid?
What if Viren stood by Nivi when no one does?
What if Viren support her emotionally and mentally?
What if he have to bear the separation and was on verge of loosing her get his wife back by giving trials and tribulations?
What if Nivi understands Viren's pain?

But still Viren will become stalker, repent his mistake and become insecure of her success and again repeat his mistake become insecure by Nivi giving importance to kid please do one thing make him die in hands of Bhaiji rahter than suisiding please. CC will cry buckets after sometime Nivi and Sid get married and the endi