June 3rd Last Telecast Date - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
diii... tell something... YT is so late...
cant wait dii.. till nw ud is also mot uploaded
πŸ˜† CB, Bachon ko itna kyun dara rahi ho tum?

Guys, CB was too considerate towards you...Its friday the 13th, so the epi is freaking! πŸ˜† Ok Ok, I was just joking! All you can say is Avdesh's life is gonna be miserable.

I don't know what Imagine is playing at. I wish, really wish if they had planned better and not ended when the show is going good and not planned to end in a really bad way! 😳
rosh did u see the episode
jaz wud be putting up the update soon thats why didnt want to say more and seriously  i didnt like what i saw

and darra nahi rahi hun

preparing them for what is going to happen 😭
Edited by chatterbox - 12 years ago
CB, I haven't missed a single episode since Jan. Yes I saw what happened today and I wish the CVs were clever if they showed the mystery. Its so annoying! I know, We'll wait until Jaz's update!
I saw the epi...

I dont want to reveal anything...

Bt Damn ya...Wht CVs are upto???😑

Where is my broom??? I want to hit CVs with it😑
Originally posted by siddra_4_lyf

We had earlier reported that

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna on Imagine was under the scanner but the latest news that has come in is that it will be axed.

A source says, "The channel has not been very happy with the way this show has been going. It hasn't been successful in getting the right numbers for the channel neither has it earned enough curiosity hence the channel has decided to pull it off-air.

The show's last telecast date was to be May 27 just like that of Kitni Mohabbat Hai and
Gunahon Ka Devta but now it will stay till June 3 which will be its last telecast date.

Ok now from where have u go this info can u pls confirm

How can it be june 3rd pls let us know the time slot
cause 8 to 9 is RKR
9 to 10 is the new nrunning shows
10 to 10:30 is BAVD
10:30 to 11 is PMMK which is ending on 3rd june

can u pls confrm the new authenticity

swamin this is telly chakkar article 

she cant put this article so she didnt put source or link

i saw it ontelly chakkar site

and @rosh and prash   just  be ready for anything  thats all i m saying to others

mayb sounding bad or harsh i dont know but just be ready
oh ok sorry then' but what time slot
may be they will contiue showing it at 8:30

I just wanna say If Avdesh dies it's because he is saving Pihu from bhootni and he takes the bullet. Pihu by then, off course knows Avdesh is innocent - Bhootni is the one and only enemy.

But I still think at the very last, Pihu will turn around and say she is Arpi. She used Dev 'killing' as an excuse to infilterate the haveli to be nearer to see what Bhootni is up to!...this goes back to my theory of CVs playing it safe, one moment she is Arpi and next she is pihu. There is no denying in the earlier scenes, she often had these looks - when she first see's Avi in the market, there was tears in her eyes...then that look of anger when she was rushed away from the mandir, Avi lying on the ground watching her and she looking back - boy oh boy she was angry...then when bhootni came to meet 'Pihu', she knelt down to pick the glasses up, she was challenging Bhootni silently...no two ways about it!! ...The final bit was when Avi leaves after covering her up with her dupatta, that look on her face...!!
But now they are playing it the other way, she is totally Pihu...so wait till the last moment (if I lose hope now...😑🀒)...

er..my two cents.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
avdesh cud die either saving dev if he is alive or saving pihu

my guess bhootni game wud be up and she wud be freaking mad and pick the gun to kill pihu and avdesh wud  take thebullet

bt then someone else might shoot bhootni or she wud be so shocked she wud kill herself

and i doubt her past wud be shown now