Rashi made jigar look like fool

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
he is trying to tell her off n she has left him looking like the court jester, how will they redeem his character the olluu the patha 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is Jigar a man? He does'nt have any voice.I think he is a girl. Hetal did'nt tell anyone he is a girl bcz of the property. After Ahem when Jigar born Hetal keep this as a secret that she has daughter. she thought if she revel the truth all the property will go to Ahem. Bcz if Jigar is a man than how come his all his natures is like a girl.

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jigar is like parag and jithu bhai...no wonder rashi calls him 'than-than' and 'nithala' etc and pata nahi aur kaun kaun se naam
suk this whole drama is so disgusting...
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If I was Jigar I would have taken the ring back she was plain nasty to him
DreamSz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nancygomes

Is Jigar a man? He does'nt have any voice.I think he is a girl. Hetal did'nt tell anyone he is a girl bcz of the property. After Ahem when Jigar born Hetal keep this as a secret that she has daughter. she thought if she revel the truth all the property will go to Ahem. Bcz if Jigar is a man than how come his all his natures is like a girl.

Do u remember when the whole kinjal drama was going on and hetal said to kinjal she wished she had a daughter and when koki gave birth to kinjal she gave everyone mithi

Maybe hetal hasnt explained anything to jigar as she desired to have a daughter :)
addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nobody has to try and make Jigar look like fool...he is making a fool of himself...Rashi should have had husband like Ahem...he only has that power...Jigar is just too disgusting...he will be just like Jitu bhai who goes on missing for months... i think he is tired of Urmila who goes missing in the nights and now she is also fainting...bichara jitu bhai
Edited by addicted2tv - 12 years ago
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that is i call him male version of gopi or male gopi
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jigar and Aham are a pair, Jigar can't manage anger, we have seen him show love,laugh, be hurt (kinjal), being playful but he can't manage anger, I have a feeling he can't be angry even acting only, he can't manage that steel in the eyes and distortion of the face which Aham can easily manage, whilst Aham can't show love, he shows dispair,anger very well but other emotions I think it's hard for him too.
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He is a ghonchu... Cant set things right with his wife... Looks so helpless all the time...

And the way they show him - like getting a pocket money every month, bonuses and all - he looks like a fourth class employee and not a partner's son in family business... 
neeraja swati thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobi12500

that is i call him male version of gopi or male gopi

🤣🤣🤣🤣
male gopi...nice one