Bhaskar Bharti

Aamir-Sanjeeda rock Goa--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aamir-Sanjeeda rock Goa

Aamir Ali and girlfriend Sanjeeda recently performed at a corporate event in Goa and the duo, that is known for their dancing skills, had a blast there.
Aamir and Sanjeeda danced to a medley of the latest Bollywood chart busters and their look was Indo-western.

Sanjeeda says "I enjoyed performing at the event since I love dancing. The icing on the cake was that the event was in Goa, a place that I will do anything to visit (laughs). It was hot during the day but the evenings were pleasant and I had a fun time there."

Speaking about the performance Sanjeeda reveals "Aamir and I performed on two medleys of ten minutes each. The songs selected were hit numbers from Band Baaja Baaraat, Ready and others. Dancing to such peppy numbers kept my energy and excitement high. Our outfits were designed by my designer Reza Sharifi."

Aamir quips "I loved performing in Goa and the best part was having Sanjeeda along with me. I can never get enough of Goa and would love to be back there again."

• Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
  • Friday, May 13, 2011

• http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Aamir-Sanjeeda-rock-Goa&xfile=2011/May/News_20110513_24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters