Pratigya

A new love-P and R inseperable lovers from hereon

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
The lovebirds Piyasia and Rakeshwa are not getting any screenspace these days.I want to see their lovestory inspite of some souten track it will be more interesting.Piyasia after trying for several years is unsuccessful in winning Krishna's love now really needed someone like Rakeshwa to hold her heart.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How dare she even think of K... he is all for Pratigya and no one else...
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2011

The lovebirds Piyasia and Rakeshwa are not getting any screenspace these days.I want to see their lovestory inspite of some souten track it will be more interesting.Piyasia after trying for several years is unsuccessful in winning Krishna's love now really needed someone like Rakeshwa to hold her heart.

🤣🤣🤣 agree agree agree 1OO%😳😆
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I like your point...you feel piyasiyas track will be better than the souten one. Lol
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes i love ur idea, instead of crap nonsense souten track I would enjoy piyasia love track atleast it would be entertaining then seeing pati patni and woh track copied frm K soaps
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆 Good idea! Can someone please tell me which one Rakeshwa is? After a year of watching the show, I'm still not sure 😆
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle45

😆 Good idea! Can someone please tell me which one Rakeshwa is? After a year of watching the show, I'm still not sure 😆

I can't tell the difference between Rakeshwa, Mona and Purshotam, but my guess will be the one that is with SS most of the time. I think he is the one SS, send to informed Kesar Mai, about pregnancy and brought her back.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia12

I can't tell the difference between Rakeshwa, Mona and Purshotam, but my guess will be the one that is with SS most of the time. I think he is the one SS, send to informed Kesar Mai, about pregnancy and brought her back.

You just made me even more confused... Now I need to know who Mona and Puroshuttam are as well 😆
Thanks for the help though, I'll pay a bit more attention to these characters as well now 😊