Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sanjna4

i guess u need to visit forum to see this and there u will find many bashers and vahan pta hi nahi chalta kaun kiski laga raha hai🤣🤣And moreover bashing dono ki hoti hai armaan aur sid dono ki and vahann koi aisa actor aur character nahi hai jiski band na baji ho🤣🤣

i never watched dmg starting se...its like Sanjeevani part 2 i guess (btw Sanjeevani was once my fav show 😛 but i never cared to watch dmg)...i started watching it i think in last few months when show was abt to b over...ps: ending was stupid

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I agree with you, Kritz. I happen to adore both the actors and it hurts to see them being insulted and bashed for no reason, with their only fault being they're not the favourites. One of the many reason I'd rather not have either entering the show because no one can spare PKYEK Forum from turning into a bashing ground in that case.

@Rupa: You have no idea how bad things are there. Uske saamne all the arguments we've had here will seem like the most innocent baby talks ever.

Anyway, I'll check if Nayab's online and ask her to close this topic. We don't need KW, DMG Forum or anything else here. We're happy with our own show

Ur words are enough to tell me how scary it would be in such IF . Fans are too much  . Ouch. I hope ekta dont take them for PKYEK  and all this news are false

why r people discussing pgs after pgs on something which is not even happening

if this efffort u gys cud hv given to retain sid bk by convincing str1 people

he wud hv stayed stayed bk nd we cud hv had rocking sid maithili scenes + sidchi scenes + sid abhay scenes

people in this forum r expert in wasting time and energy on baseless stuff

pathetic

shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sanjna4

Actually i tried to visit once😛 but after watching wars over there😕 i just visited over there silently🤣🤣 and i tell u if anyone sees us discussing DMG here den dis topic will be converted into war zone🤣🤣.  I feel like dmg in itself carries jinx with itself😆

Me too..I go there silently..and watch the FUN🤣🤣🤣

btw..why are we discussing DMG!! its PKYEK forum rite!!😛😆
-Nayab- thumbnail

Closing this topic, as of right now it is just speculation & has no source.

Topic Closed.

PKYEK Dev Team.