Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: abhaylove

u mean fangirls are silly . No one hate anyone ..might dislike for some reason. But why would fangirl will hate KW ...it should be other way round

Have you ever had the misfortune of visiting the DMG Forum or interacting with the fans of that circus? If yes, I don't think you'll need me answering and if no, then its of no use anyway.😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Have you ever had the misfortune of visiting the DMG Forum or interacting with the fans of that circus? If yes, I don't think you'll need me answering and if no, then its of no use anyway.😳

🀣 🀣 I had to finally enter this topic to rofl over this 🀣 🀣 🀣

And now since I'm here anyway, a request to the sudden rush of newbies with news: Please back up with EVIDENCE. Thank you. And yes, FB account is not an evidence πŸ˜›

even i never visited that DMG forum...but bahut suna hai uske baare me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u cracked me i cudnt stop laughing when u once made that comment on "Donkeys Mil Gaye" 🀣🀣

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

it was worse then horror movie🀣🀣
--sunshine-- thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣OMG OMG rehaan u never leave a chance to make me rofl and ur comment on geet article and this comment is just awesome

And lemme tell u dat forum is still war zone u never knw when a war is goin on dere. But still PKYEK forum is much better place den forum😊
Originally posted by: sanjna4

🀣🀣🀣OMG OMG rehaan u never leave a chance to make me rofl and ur comment on geet article and this comment is just awesome

And lemme tell u dat forum is still war zone u never knw when a war is goin on dere. But still PKYEK forum is much better place den forum😊

ab to wo show khatam ho gaya na...ab kis baat ka war? πŸ˜•
if the war was b/w Armaan and Sid fans to i m sure sabne Sid ki laga di hogi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

OKAY i just read all the comments ...i am really not sure what happened . Seems to be weried Ouch...But everyone keep saying about it
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

ab to wo show khatam ho gaya na...ab kis baat ka war? πŸ˜•
if the war was b/w Armaan and Sid fans to i m sure sabne Sid ki laga di hogi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i guess u need to visit forum to see this and there u will find many bashers and vahan pta hi nahi chalta kaun kiski laga raha hai🀣🀣And moreover bashing dono ki hoti hai armaan aur sid dono ki and vahann koi aisa actor aur character nahi hai jiski band na baji ho🀣🀣
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sanjna4

You visit the Forum? 😲
Last time I went there was at least half a year back. Never been there since it reopened πŸ˜›

@Rupa: Let's just say, every actor or actress, regardless of anything else but by the virtue of the fact that he/she was once a part of that show has fans, fanatics, haters, abusers, bashers, everything! So much so that even today, long after the show has ended, fan wars continue.
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

🀣🀣🀣🀣

hehe..CIRCUS!! actually its a total war zone!!

btw..if its an FB news then don't trust it cuz it might be a fake account holder spreading non-sense!!!!πŸ˜†

PS:Plzz never add any actors in you account!! they are usually FAKE, unless its confirmed by the actor himself/herself!!!

Nidhi..😳