-truly magical- MAANEET FF last pt pg111 11JUNE - Page 80

Posted: 12 years ago
Muskan me sniff sniff...

oh god!! this Truly Magical has come to an end...and Im not able to take it...

9 months of realtionship with this beautiful story has come to an end...

its so hard to accept the reality... 9 months of pure bliss...

it seems more like a dream... aisa lagta hai jaise...kal hi ki baat hai...that Muskan writing Madhoshi...and was ending that when she came up with this brilliant concept... and she took us to a dream land of Maaneet... so manu happy moments...so many moments which made us cry, made us angry... made us feel hurt...

Ohhh it so much looked like we were living through the story...living each and every feeling of it...

Muskan thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us...
and Im eagerly waiting for u to start with an another story...
niceee part
n luvly end...👏👏
hey muskaan plz add me in ur pm list plz plz plzzz❤️
Hey Muskan, don't have words to tell you how happy I am to see Maneet happy. This was the most heart wrenching FF of yours. Please, dont make them suffer so much in any other FF. I felt like, I am suffering with them😭. You really know how to connect with Maneet fans. Hat's off to you👏👏
But why it had to end, now what I will do😭😭. This FF is really  very  very close to my heart. Thanks for telling such a wonderful, cutest, saddest yet trustworthy love story. Thanks a load. Thanks YOU. 😳😳
Muskan tm ws really gud it ws long bt fulfills evry xpectation, it has evrythng emotion,drama,comedy n maaneet n muskan speciallity romance thnx 4 d lovely ff...
That brings curtains down for the most romantic and touching magic I ever witnessed!!! should i be sad or happy? don't know, but one thing is sure I'l still be carving for this magic to run forever...
Just a "Thank you " will not serve the purpose so I'm leaving the space for praising the brilliant writer blank...
Dear Muskan, waiting for you to come up with yet another magical story...
Hi Muskan...Does it really have to end? I am so sad that this has nw finally n officially ended! Thanks a million for a truly magical journey n story! It was superb...the end was beautiful. ⭐️ 
There was happiness n sadness, emotions n intensity.  Maan n  his princesses. U truly have a magical way wid words. 👏Love the way u write...now u have two ff only. Please start another FF. Always looked forward to ur pm n updates. Ur update made my day better. Going to miss this FF. Just one complaint though...u did nt send pm for this last update n epilogue. So thank u...appreciate ur efforts in updating n waiting for another FF/SS from u! So please start another one asap! Lol.
HYEEE MAR JAVAN SUPERBBB,SOOO GOOD ENDDD
I am jst ecstatic after reading bout the whole journey of maaneet in ths ff.it was really,completely and truly magical to the core.i can't believe i missed out on such a ravishingly beautiful story and read thee whole story in jst the last three days.belive me every sequence u wrote jst touched my heart.i laughed wid them,cried in their adversity and felt ecstatic after their reunion.
First i read ur madhoshi,then kashish and thought nothing can be better than them,offcourse now i'm hooked to aparichit,bt after reading truly magical i jst realized that it's jst a masterpiece and nothing can be compared with ths astoundingly beautiful story.u remained truthful to ur given premise bout the ff.it is truly bout the changing phases of a person's lyf whilst in love.i cud felt it in case of geet.at first she was such a playful brat,then slowly accepting her bachhan's place in her lyf,then finding bout maan,their first kiss,deserting her dream of an army career jst forthe sake of being wid him,their sudden marriage,their purely blissful period at their london home,their passion,togetherness,their first love making,their painful seperation,their symbol of luv maansi,her truly unconditional and never ending luv for him whch was jst out of ths world-everythng,everythng jst depicted pure luv and their especially geet's changing persona wid each stage.it was soo much divine,heavenly and serene.u jst made me feel pure luv,how luv can simultaneously be painful and blissful.how a person can become so helpless in luv(in geet's case) and how a simple fault of own's character(in maan's case wrath) can destroy a well built foundation on trust,luv nd togetherness.every part of ths story screamed magic,it was an ecstatic pleasure ride reading it and i'm glad dat i cud finally make it.i thnk u don't need to know that u're a gifted writer as i guess u've most probably heard it for the nth tym,bt again i want to bow my head in awe to clap at ths incredible writer whch is u.
Pls never stop writing bout maaneet and cont writing such masterpieces,though not everythng will be lyk truly magical yet u can min create the magic i very well know wid ur magic wand.i've already added u to my pm list so can u pls give me a pm whenever u write somethng new and keep me updating about aparichit?i'll be soo much grateful if u cud do so.thank u, thanku soo much for ths xtremely beautiful ff,my euphoria after reading ths story is beyond describable in words,believe me,u 're definitely a star:)
wow..superb ending...it was so cute...bt im so sry dat tm is over😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭...bt d ending is very much good...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Truly Magical . Sad it ended.