Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
this was the first ff of IF which i read in IF 😊 and i was addicted to so so much...πŸ˜‰...then it was running on part 105...😲...i read all the 105th parts in one breath 😊 and one again..😊..fabulous ff... iske bad main bohut sade ff padi yahapar, kuch already end and now main eksath total 90 ff padrahahu yaha par 😲, can u imagine?but mere favourite bar main always first rahihe muskanp ffs, second ofcourse  FIRESafiReFIRE.

its truly magical for me because i m now deeply addicted to this forum only for reading ffs because of muskanp TM πŸ‘πŸΌ...sometimes its very very harmful for me because har bakth meri dimag me ab sirf ye sab story ghumti hain...study office work khana neend sab par ye sindbad k vut ki tarah baith gayi hain even TV dekhnemev...main pehle itna addicted thi sabi channel ki sabi serial me but av sirf rat k das baje geet dekhnek liye TV on kadti hu...πŸ˜‰

wonderful beautiful fabulous awasome magnificient and so on love story...πŸ‘πŸ€—

SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww TM ended😭... but loved how it had a fabulous end... really di... this was one of ur best FF ... u came wid a magic in ur fingers... giving it a language 4 us... making it TRUlY MAGICAL 4 us😳... u made us obssessed wid ur TM... it is like a drug... dat had made us addicted to it... i m still wondering wat wud i do widout TMπŸ˜•... will miss this FF of urs A LOT!!!!😭 Edited by SakshiGarg - 12 years ago
ZooniBegam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow that's was a lovely, beautiful, awesome, fab, marvellous, amazing, stunning, romantic, splendid, wonderful, excellent and you noe i can go on and on...juz loved it very much!!!! cant believe it had ended!!! one of the best of the best FF i ever read!!! love you muskan for such and nice ff!!! frm the start to te end it was reali a TRULY MAGICAL!!! will be going a few more rounds to read it as it has ended!!! i noe i'm mad but it's u fault for writing such an amazing FF!!!! HATS OFF TO YOU MY GAL!!! πŸ‘well it looks like you wanted to end your FF in your bdae!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ haha congratz on finishing your TM!!
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
loved it loved it loved it

awww truly magical was indeed a magical journey

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome didi !! 
no wonder its truely magical !!! 
no one can ever write like u ...
loved it most ...
sharbatvemto thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
looove it

it was realy nice journy of

Truly Magical

hope to read more and more

from you muskan your great
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome ending!!!!

wow!...3 children and forth one is on its way...but then what about the last one?...was it blue or pink baby?πŸ˜†

will surely miss this ff!
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
all i can say is 
TRULY MAIGICAL
shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
oh muskan...wat an update dear

first of all I m really sorry for not wishing you yesterday...I came to know it quite late...really really sorry and HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY...!!

now the updates...
wat to say dear you have given a magical ending to TM...!!

it has been one of my fav ffs of all time...really a commendable effort by you...!!

hats off to you for thatπŸ‘πŸ‘
you are one of the most awesome writers I have ever read the works of...

love u to the core for the wonderful ff

beautiful and amazing

anupam
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved ur ff...it was so wonderful to read it...every part was so enjoyable...some parts u made me cry...but with this one ff...u made me feel all the emotions...thanx a lot 4 the wonderful ff...ur a wonderful writer...will wait 4 another of ur brilliant ff  :)