Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endless_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
congratulations on a another successful ff. It was truly magical and i want to congratulate you on your hard work and best of luck for your many ff to come 
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Let me first mourn tht it ended. I m not sad... m depressed tht its over:-(
coming to d update i was thinking what if they get a blue baby wen they expected a pink one:-) it wud hav been so much fun.. Bt koi ni.:-) n muskan ab to hadd ho gayi! Have they even heard of family planning!!... I mean i actually lost count how many babies do they have, n how many do they plan to hav... Muskan u shud hav told them ki they shud be happy with just two of them, pink ho ya blue! Wo tumhari baat to jaroor sunte... After all u r d boss here...Baby to baby hai na!!
Wud miss TM like hell! It lasted for my 2 semesters, tht was pretty long..:-). Can we get a season 2 just lyk we had in pke*baby face* plz!
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..awsome.
love it
rs12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved the whole journey of truly magical...
its truly a "Truly Magical" muskan
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am completely at loss of words
The ending was beautiful
The whole journey was magical.
Inspite of continuously reminding that its going to be done
Still cant believe its done.
It was a wonderful journey Muskan
Thanks a million for a beautiful out of the world FF
vij10 thumbnail
This ff was really magical. I was addicted to it. Great job Muskaan. Thanks for all your efforts for giving me a good time reading it. Love u.
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update. Finally, Geet's dream fulfilled. Married dhoom dham se to her man, her Maan. Maan was so angry on Annie to have decorated the room. How well he knows his angel, his nanhi pari. How well he knows that she will come banging the door to sleep with her parents.
anuandavi thumbnail
It was lovely. Oh how I will miss TM. You wont believe, I used to read the updates on my mobile. During Jan and Feb, We in India used to get the udpates at 6:30, probably 7. That is my cooking time. I used to carry my cell to the kitchen and check every 5 mins for the update. And once to while reading the update, I totally forgot about the vegetable on the gas stove. Us din itni galiya suni thi, from my mother-in-law. Then, my cell was banned in the kitchen. So, update padhne k liye jaldi jaldi cooking finish kar k, I used to read it while feeding my kid.

Oh I will miss, TM and Deewangi a lot Muskaan. But as it is said, every good thing has to come to an end. So here it is. Thanks for these 2 awesomely lovely FFs.
anuandavi thumbnail
The update was too good. So now that they have 3 daughters and the 4th one on the way. They still waiting for the blue baby. Wow.
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh man..I never realized how much I will miss TM 😔 But its been a great journey...a fun roller coaster ride I must say 😆

Thanks for making this FF truly magical...I hope to read more of your FF's in the new future 😊

All The Best! 👍🏼