Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Haaye Di
Kash aap ise 200 parts tak karte
Sorry for being greedy but wat to do ur stroies are so awesum cant get enogh of it
Loved the ending
Baap re 3 already there n 4th on way hehehehe
Fab gng Maaneet
Atlast Geet said ILU to her bachan
Loved their love n relationshp
It was fab
It was indeed Truly magIcal
Thanx a lot Di for such a lovely FF
Love u
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it was truly magical... loved it... am sad its over... 😭
libra25 thumbnail
AWESOME PART...
YOU DIDNT TELL WHETHER IT WAS A BLUE BABY OR PINK BABYπŸ˜‰
BUT THE JOURNEY WAS TRULY MAGICAL...
A GREAT FANFICTION...
IT WAS MORE LIKE A SAGA THAN A STORY...VERY CLOSE TO MY HEART...
AND I AM SAD THAT ITS OVER...BUT ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END...
AND I LOOK FORWARD TO ANOTHER MAGICAL JOURNEY AS THIS ONE...
CONGRATULATIONS...
AND ALL THE BEST
kareena32 thumbnail
very nice ending love it
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i'm out of words right now(very emotional)...i have read all ur FF...and all of them were outstanding...but Truly Magical was the one that was the most closest to my heart...u r really a wonderful writer and when the lead r maaneet...the story becomes even more special...Truly Magical was a wonderful journey...i wish it could be made into a tv serial..i'm so so sad.that it ended😭😭😭.that too without a blue baby confirmation...i have to say those 7 years where Geet suffered...i really hated Maan(u have done the impossible to make me hate him...as i'm a crazy drooler of him).but then again u made me fall in love with him all over again when he tried his best to make up for the pain he caused Geet...i loved their relationship...i also loved some of the places u chose for Maaneet special moments...although i don't understand hindi at all...and ur FF has many hindi dialog.it didn't let me give up from reading the FF.i might have missed some important dialog between them but i don't think i missed the essence of the story...i just want to say that ur FF r truly magical as it has everything that we want to see in Maaneet...the characters r all very well etched keeping in mind their identity.and the romance in ur FF.is just.what do i say.bold and beautiful...just what we want to see in the real show..but at least we experience it in ur FF...

u r one of the best maaneet FF writer (trust me i have read many)..i'm also reading Maitri and Aparichit (both r coming up good)...keep up the good work

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUSKAN...MAY GOD GIVE U ALL HAPPINESS

Edited by Maya_P - 12 years ago
lakshmisalvadi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜› Hi Muski

Happy Birthday Dear.

That was wonderful update yaar. Every update was Truly magical. Love it from bottem of my heart.
 Agar mere bus me hota tho this year ka bookers award tuje hi deti. Tu si great ho yaar.πŸ‘

bahooot hi badiya epiloge tha. Plz write some more FFs. Hamara dil barta  hi nahi hai. All the FF s are awesome.

Love u dearπŸ˜‰

lakshmi
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hume blue baby dikhado yaar... not fair muski...
kareena32 thumbnail
πŸ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUSKAAN πŸ‘
WISH YOU  GET ALL HAPINESS AND JOY IN LIFE
thea_angely thumbnail
here goes to an amazing writer
HAppy birthday!!! dear...πŸ₯³
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
muski... 3 consecutive years of pregnancies... gosh geet has some energy... rofl...

well good things too come to an end...so this is it... TM ended... loved the journey...i loved TM to the core... intense and passionate...