muskan blue baby nahi hua 😭
Maaneet4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved it... it was TRULY MAGICAL!!!!😊
Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
THE JOURNEY OF TRULY MAGICAL IS EXCELENT.BT I AM LITTLE SAD.EVERYDAY I USED TO CHECK THE TM THREAD FOR UPDATE.BT NW IT S COMPLETED NA.PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER FF FOR US.THIS TM HAD COMPLETED 23THREADS dhidhi.I AM VERY HAPY.BT AM GOIN TO MIS TM TERIBLY.WITH LOTS OF LUV ASHVINI
baisakh45 thumbnail
just outstanding.really muskaan a standing ovation to you.the best ff i have ever read.feeling sooo bad that tm ended.
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome... it was truly magical...
but  4 IN India πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I only hope that  nobody get the inspirations from themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MyInfatuationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hahahahahahahahahahaha zabardst muskan.. awww its end but its awesome epilogue 
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOWWW awesomeee
nice ending
n ya thy will hv a blue babyyy
will miss this n nw saddd tht its finisheddd
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow,wht an end,truly magical.maan is so popular in girls dat god gifted him wid 3 girls,luvd whole journey of trulymagical whole heartedly.will miss it very very much. 😭
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
no words to explain how am i feeling now ... am extremely happy and sad at the same moment .. if thats even possible ..  though i wud never want it to end but is se acha ending ho hi nahin sakta tha TM ka ... it was indeed Truly Magical ... β€οΈ

waisay to all ur Geet and Maan are amazing .. but TM ka Maaneet are ur best ... 

eventually Maan did fulfill all his promises to her... and hopefully they get a baby blue this time ... 

i've tried so many times to take sanyas from TM when Maaneet were separated but failed miserably ... I hated that phase coz i was too emotionally attached to TM .. but i always ended up reading the updates ... that time I hated to love ur writings ... i used to get depressed .. but still cudnt miss the updates ... cudnt keep myself from analyzing the situations...  and bugging u every time there was a sad update... I might have hurt you too with some of my comments ... that was pure madness ... 

am still dazed .. trying to make myself believe that we wont be getting any more TM updates ... i've been so used to TM that i cant think of not having the updates ..am sure am gonna read it again and again ... 

I would like to say sorry and thank you from the bottom of my heart ... sorry if i ever hurt you with my impulsive emotional comments and thanks for giving us Truly Magical ... coz it made me see relationships in a totally different perspective ... 

______
Sana 

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
WAT a Beautiful end to a beautiful story!!!
Loved Truly Magical and it became a part of my life and I'm so going 2 miss it