-truly magical- MAANEET FF last pt pg111 11JUNE - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago

-truly magical-
part 189

Maan - hello that is my wife there..
raj.. ok.. all of u can leave.. I need to watch my would be!!.. so plz excuse me!!
prem cleared his throat..ok deal.. u only see urs ok..
Maan perfect..he could not see anyone else any way..
raj eyes was already plastered on naina..
their hearts skipped beats seeing their respective partners move their waist. Especially Maan.. couldn't stop falling all over again as Geet moved carefully, still feeling shy.. with her cute bump. Her eyes suddenly scanned around the place.. with the music.. while dancing.. like she knew he was watching. Her cheeks turned red & she hid her face in her mehendi designed palms. .. suddenly the screen went blank!!!
prem - yeh kya huwa?
Raj - u r forgetting ur dealing with GK here!!
& they turned behind to see Geet standing with the toy in her hand. & swinging the end of the camera ...plaunking the other hand on her waist.
Mukti - sharm nahi aati aapko..she held prem's ears.
Naina giggled looking at the naughtiness in raj's eyes
Maan didn't say anything.. he was yet again blown away with her love.. how on earth she knew he was watching.. they lost in each others eyes for that brief moment until they heard mukti still pulling prems years - u shouldn't be doing this infront of him...
prem - aahh!!!.. don't worry.. he has seen lot worse
they all laughed & the ladies had to rush back to the function before others noticed where they were.

Later at night Geet & maansi paced restlessly in the room waiting for Maan. He sneaked in & locked the door behind.
Geet - kitni der kardi
Maan teased her - someone is restless lucky me..
Geet - yes ur daughter
Maan then noticed maansi sitting with a big face on the bed.
Maan whispered into geets ears..yeh soyee nahi.. Geet almost laughed at Maans reaction.
Maansi got more angry & turned her face & sat.
oops..maan knew he had big making up to do!!!
he came & laid next to her. She inched away.
Maan turned away from Maansi.. & pretended to talk to Geet - mama I was planning to tell my sweety a story about.. he animated his tone & action..
maansi ears were all set on him.. even looked at him from corner of her eyes.
Geet - kaun se woh dogy wali
Maan - nahi nahi ...woh!!..woh tho meri aur sweety ka secret hain na
Geet - tell me na plz
maansi immediately jumped between nahi bolna.. woh mera aur da da da da ...ddy ka secret hain
she hugged Maan.. batavo na story
he kissed her ..
maansi - itne late kyun huain..
Geet added to his misery - bolo .. hum log kabse aapka wait kar rahen hain..she pointed at the three of them. He hugged them all.. he would do anything to be with them.. uff this restrictions..he thought.
But he couldn't explain that bit to maansi..why her daddy couldn't be in this room until wedding..!! & why was he sneaking around. He thought for a while & pulled out a bracelet from his pocket..I was buying u a gift sweety. He made her wear the bracelet that had a locket with Geet & his pic.
She jumped in joy.. wow..it is so cool..I will show it to my frds in school
he told her story & put her to sleep.
Geet came around & slept next to him.. he smiled ..pink baby ko bhi story sunna hain..
oh really.. he moved slowly to kiss her stomach.. & slowly caressing her sensouly.. Geet waked him..
meri gift kanha hain..
kaun si gift..
he pretended innocent
u got maansi a gift..main bhi tho aapka wait kar rahi thi.. she said cutely
she turned her face away from him... in anger
He slipped his hand around her waist & kissed her shoulder.. he pulled her closer & gave her a ring box..
she smiled looking at it..& turned to kiss him.. she knew it was a ring..
she teased - Maan singh khurana ur late
he didn't quiet understand that
someone already has given me a ring .. that too in the most unromantic way.. actually think about it was romantic.. she shied & hid her face in his chest.
He pulled her away.. to look at her flushed face.. he knew it was him.. looking at her flush so much..but wat was she talking about..
she bit her lower lips as she turned the band in her finger to show the ring she wore.. it was the ring he presented to her.. then..  ..their first karva chaut
he smiled looking at the ring.. u still wear it
she hit his chest.. how could I remove it.. she said intently. Meren bachan ne diya tha..
I love it when u call me bachan
I love my bachan.
aur mujhe..
he so much wanted her to say that to him. .. she has never said that.. just once that too she was drugged then.
She saw the jealousy lingering around in his eyes.. with himself!! she so much loved it..
he kissed her & pinned her to the pillow.. only u can make me jealous of myself!!
main ne kya kiya..
she asked innocently
pehlen Maan Singh Khurana se jealous feel karvaya..aur abhi bachan se!!!
he said that almost fumingly
she was wondering Maan singh Khurana se kab?
He nuzzled her neck.. lingering around her ears..that bike ride of ours.. u went so gaga about Maan singh Khurana!! I was hating it
she laughed .. teasingly.. aacha.. he passionately kissed her. Sliding her sleeves. Her teasing was only driving his passion wild. Maan touched her mouth with his tongue very softly.. like tracing an imaginary line.. . It's softness traced the curve of her lips in light strokes..she ached for a lip lock.. but he was in no mode to listen.. he wanted to really trouble her.. passionately. Then tracing an imaginary line down her chin and down the long line of her neck, he tickled her collar bones and each shoulder. The feather touch continued it's descent down between her curves. Her back arched up to offer him.

Her n***** grew even harder in anticipation as he traced around and around each curves, avoiding each until she thought she would scream. He skipped the tongue down her ribs, stroking lightly, tickling her and causing her to laugh and jerk away.

Maan dipped the tongue tip into her belly button and stroked it up and down her stomach, gliding it down the curve of her hips and touching it lightly on the mound between her legs. Again her hips bucked and the muscles in her buttocks tensed and clenched with the effort. Her parts were throbbing He was showing her no mercy and she was indeed being punished though she loved it. He dragged the tongue softly down her left thigh, knee and down her calf. He tickled the bone in her ankle and skipped it down to her toes. He did the same thing on her right leg.. she was dieing for him to take her.  Maan skipped the tongue up her belly back up to finally touch on her aching curves. They were rock hard and the touch of the him tingled as she shuddered in the agony of unfulfilled desire.  She opened her eyes to see Maan watching her intently. His eyes met hers and he smiled wickedly. He knew what he was doing to her. Maan she senselessly murmured & moaned for him.

He laughed softly, almost to himself. Finally gave in to his urge to claim her into her quivering bare enclosure. She felt the blood rushing and racing through her veins. The torture was exquisite and they could take no more as they collapsed in each others arms. He bent his head down and laid it against  her still heaving curves. she snaked her arms around his shoulders lovingly.
Happy anniversary..she kissed his fore head.. a tear escaped his eyes.. it was their first wedding anniversary they were together., how harsh the destiny could be to them.. especially when all they did was loved each other...madly.
Happy anniversary jaan.. he kissed her almost crying.

Next day morning before leaving Maan applied  haldi on her cheek..while she was a sleep. She immediately pulled him back.. & softly caressed his cheek taking the color from her face. He kissed her wishing her yet again.

PLEASE DO COMMENT & CLICK LIKE BUTTON 

- BLOG ๐Ÿ˜‰ truly magical 189-

Precap
the celebration
-PREV  PART 188   NEXT  PART 190-
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments.
Really love reading them
please do keep commenting.
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sindu555

@ash .. mom kiyon peechay pari hain .. kya kiya tu nay bacha?

ahhhrrrggghhh
shez pestering me to go to a doc!!!
but me hate doctors!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

wait...am i 1st???๐Ÿ˜ฒ
yippie!!!
๐Ÿฅณ

omg...omg...omg...muskan...tht was sooo hot...โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
both r getting wilder wid tym!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
luvd the update...
was actually smiling to read tht finally they were together on their anniversary!!!๐Ÿ˜›
it was sooo awesum!!!๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘want another update super soon!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by kawaii_geet - 12 years ago
@sana good dear
 yes me too doing the same checking pms  still dopher se pari hui hoon
@  kiddo m searching ur pm dear tune bola aur mein dhoonde gayi hoon ruk ja thora
bahut msgs aagaye hain
dekhne de

Originally posted by kawaii_geet

hehehehe me started watching at the end of august tht too forced by me frnds๐Ÿ˜ƒ
so the only seq tht i saw on TV was ROOP TERA MASTANAโ˜บ๏ธ...the 1st one
ufff hot hot...

rest i saw on net๐Ÿ˜ƒ

after LAGI there were more before ROOP TERA MASTANA.
one was WHERE IS PARTY TONIGHT \
then there was PEE LOON
then it was ROOP TERA MASTANA
after that i think the next song played was TUMKO PAYA HAI JAISE KHOYA HU from Om shanti om.
Nice update .. loved how they shared their memory .. like how he hated it when Geet was talking abt MSK n he was soo jealous .. Bachan โค๏ธ
haye ... it was dreammmy ... 

Maansi and Maan's conversation was sooo adorable ... 

loved it muski 

lov ya babes ๐Ÿค—

_____
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
loved it. i started reading deewangi and TM almost at the same time. both r ending almost at same time. both r my fav. i love both.

awesomee luved ittt
maan n geet never get enough of themselves na diii
n wowww awesomeee
superb updateee
awesome... superb...just loved it...
a ring ... first and latest gift :)

he really knows how to pamper his princesses...

and GK found out about that camera, that was really really smart of her...hope she had spoiled his boys party in a same way