-truly magical- MAANEET FF last pt pg111 11JUNE - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
MY NEW FF APARICHIT

-truly magical-
part 186

he moved softly lower.. caressing her ever so softly increasing the desire. He smiled wildly as he was entrapped in that warm fluid, geet scream like the one earlier bounced around the cavern ..Silence followed for a very brief while, and then the moans began in earnest, full of rage and passion. & emotion. For a long long time those cries continued, to slowly die away and leave silence once more.

They were forced to finally move out of their passion, when armaan called saying he is on his way. Maan rolled closer as Geet tried to get up.
Jaan
umm
he pulled her back sliding his hand around her waist.
Maan choda na he will be here any moment
umm..
his lips trailed to her curves that were already soured with his non stop cherishing t. She arched back in the sweet pain. Her hands dug deeper into his back, feeling his skin beneath the the skin of her palm. She felt live again yet again. He knew every bit of her skin, still explored like he was learning, seeking, desiring it for the first ever time. His touch was filled with love & care yet full of passion, a passion she knew was always there.

Maan was just rolling over her when she turned around & came on top & he felt her fingertips touch and guide him into her. He held her hips and waited for her to descend on her own. She looked into his eyes and slowly worked up and down in short movements. With each stroke downward, she gasped, and with each uplift she sighed.

Maan let her dictate the pace, the rhythm. He had waited so long for this moment he would not spoil it by being selfish, he wanted her to be happy, incharge..she was always though!!. Geet settled into a pattern that brought a grin to her face, her heavy breathing turning to moans.

Armaan was really nervous & scared when they were waiting at the arrivals. Geet had to put on extra make up to hide her love bites. Maan held her close to him.
Maan - Jaan  do u want chocolate shake
Geet - umm
Maan - armaan do u want coffee
armaan was way too tensed to respond.

Maan got her the chocolate & a coffee for armaan. He took it & still looked blank.
Maan - armaan u need to relax.
He nodded wondering how was he going to be relaxed.
Maan got the call from the pilot abt the landing of the pvt jet. Armaan looked curiously at Maan.
Maan smiled ..she is here, immigration check may take 30mins.
Armaan was restless now, he paced, that moment he though he may just go crazy. Waiting all this years was possible but this 30 mins was impossible.

The moment she walked pass those gates, armaan ran to her & hugged her. Crying I love u I am sorry ..I really love u a lot.. his entire body was shaking, he held her close, trying to protect her, protect her from her sorrows, her pain. His heart sunk when she jerked away feeling scared of him. His hands were in mid air still embracing around her. She shivered feeling scared to him, she didn't look at him, she just moved, stepped back feeling terrified.. don't touch me.. I am only armaan's.. don't touch me I am only armaan's. Tears rolled down his eyes.. ridhima..he cried painfully. She closed her ears.. panicking looking around. Nurse tried to calm her, but she was now getting out of control as armaan shook her.. ridhima its me!!! tumhara armaan. She screamed don't touch me. It was getting a mess cops started to approach. Maan immediately held ridhima in his embrace. She cried Maan..maan.. mujhe usse bachavo.. main sirf armaan ki hoon. Aur kisi ki nahi !! Maan tell him not to touch me.. Maan !! she held his color & fainted in his arms. Maan scooped her & carried her to car. Maan nodded at Geet to get armaan, who stood their like a statue in shock. His ridhima was not recognizing him. Those beautiful eyes now faded..Staring at the blnakly at him, not recognizing him. He felt overpowered by emptiness,
his breathing was moroseness, let it pain..pain..bleed within..he deserved it ...for leaving her, for not trusting their love, not being strong enough. Watching love's regression, indifference, her tearful eyes drying, it pained..it was bleeding...piercing his heart.

After settling ridhz in the back seat of the car, Maan ran back to armaan, who now was crying like a baby hugging Geet & cursing himself.
Maan - armaan u can't break down, not now 
armaan - I did this to her, I left her..its all because of me!!
Maan - armaan sambhalo aapne aap ko
armaan was going insane he could not think straight..he cried I don't have any right to live!!
Maan shook him... phir uska kya hoga.. she needs u now the most! If u are the reason for her pain, then its only u who can ease her pain. Its only u who can bring her back..
armaan - she doesn't even recognize me
Maan - but deep with in she is the same ridhzy filled with love for u & only u
armaan - how can she not recognize me!!! her armaan
Maan - its the pain ..wat u seeing... not her !!! try to look deeper armaan..
Geet kept looking at Maan in awe !! he really seemed to understand relation better now!!! not just understand but treasure them, value them, protect them, he seemed so perfect, she could feel the pain in his every word, like he meant them.

-BLOG πŸ˜‰ truly magical part 186-
Precap
family get together.

-PREV  PART 185   NEXT  PART 187-
TM will end soon... 5 parts I guess!!
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments.
Really love reading them
please do keep commenting'.
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago

Standing OvationπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

dis was simply superb
words can't describe it
Edited by maanujaanu - 12 years ago
Wow.. clicked to ask update n see 1.. will comment in some time