India-Forums

Have DID 2 contestants been short changed? (Page 8)

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Originally posted by chocolover89

No problem :)
It's easier to download the link Pallavi posted (pigbelly4myfeet) :)

I still can't believe Dada didn't veto Vrush's elimination after this performance of hers and veto'ed Khushboo's elimination after her bad sexy dance. Till date IMO, there's only 3 girls in DID who cam dance in a sexy manner and not look vulgar : Vrushali, Alisha, and Shakti.

Yea in DID1, they didn't get to do their duets after elimination :( Their duet partner had to do a backup solo. I can't remember if eventually they let them perform their duet or not. But the video of their whole journey is still really nice and I wish they continued that on DID2.

@Bold: Word! LOL It's because these girls have that style and confidence to carry it off. Vrushali also has the super expressive eyes. CoolLOL 

Though I think Kruti also did a good job with her first jazz performance in DID 2 and then the jazz performance in DKS as well. 

But yeah tell me about that dumb veto decision. He should've used it on either Mayuresh or Vrushali instead. Jeez. Both Sunita and Khushboo were so cringe worthy with their sexy type of performances. I still cringe remembering those. LOL Even in season 2, I am damn sure Mithunda would've used the veto on Binny had she been eliminated.Tongue LOL Season 2 was just so predictable that way man. 

Oh those days. LOL

@ Akanna: Woah so that performance is on youtube? ShockedLOL And here I thought all these performances were deleted. Thanks for finding that! I guess I didn't have to upload it after all. LOL 

Yes! A sexy dance requires a lot of confidence and attitude or it can look pretty vulgar. Shakti, Vrush, and Alisha have it. Oh man Sunita and Khushboo Pinch Khushboo's belly-dancing was good but that's where it ended for her (in terms of a sexy performance). Sunita was..well..just very bad and she certainly wasn't as driven as the others either. Ironically she went way further than those who wanted it much more. Confused

Mithunda's veto never made much sense and I agree 100%--the veto in season 2 was saved for Binny (who IMO didn't deserve it either Tongue). Season 2 had a very scripted/predictable vibe throughout it. It was quite easy to tell who would be eliminated. Season 1 was much more surprising that way. Who would ever have expected Vrushali and Bhavna and Mayuresh to get eliminated when they did? Even Rakhi--granted a very weak dancer but she did have the whole bindaas personality that the voting audience seems to love and she was eliminated first. Shocked Poor Remo he kept nominating his best to save Rakhi from elimination and to make sure that his team had all 6 rangeeley when the voting started..and it backfired LOL

Edited by chocolover89 - 16 May 2011 at 4:43pm

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by luv2dance

Okay now that the DKS season is almost done, I believe that DID 2 contestants have been totally short-changed in this season.  The constant bashing and controversies created by some DID 1 members have totally overshadowed and deprived the DID 2 contestants of spotlight that they deserve.  Instead of showcasing their talents to the audience, DID 2 contestatns have been ridiculed and humiliated constantly throughout this season of DKS by some members of DID 1 team.  I just wish this season of DID DKS would have stood out for all the right reasons and NOT all the wrong reasons...

I din't get this Confused Are you talking about the show DKS or about the forum Confused Not getting what you are trying to say Big smile

Tongue Of course in the show...that's what really matters...Tongue Thought it was pretty clear but on the actual show DID 2 contestatns have been denied the exposure that they deserve because so much of the attention has been taken up by the antics and controversies created by some DID 1 contestants...For example, instead of the audience being focused on the wondeful performances put out by D sir, Rutu, Parvez, etc. most of the attention has been taken by Jai with his self-created controversey...Confused It's a shame that in a dance show where contestants were invited to perform, some DID 1 contestants have used it as an opportunity to create unnecessary drama, and controversies...Tongue

Yes anki baby...I see ur point...This forum was just like DKS show initally...all wanted to put their views and have conversations ...but there were a few ahem *cough* one ---who tried to take away every opportunity to create drama and controversies...what say Embarrassed...kuch samajh aaya?

Big smileWho are these "cough" people? Waise you know cough is quite contagious, I bet they got the "cough" from some contestants in the show who suffer from "coughing"...Big smile No one can compete with Jai when it comes to drama and controversy...Wow, to actually call his own teacher a fraud and a cheat by accusing him of giving him low marks on purpose right in front of kids like Atul, Vaishnavi, and Rutu...No one, and I mean no one can compete with Jai when it comes to creating drama and controversy...Big smile The funnies part is, he then turns around and starts playing the victim card by crying as if it's everyone else's fault for what went down...Big smile Jai bashes, the mentors then bashes Amar, makes Atul cry and then paints himself as the victim...Tongue brilliant work...

Yes Cough Cough is contagious...don't you see what it did on the forum...Also Jai didn't call anyone a Cheater...I can understand you hear a lil different (answer is back dancer LOL...now ho can beat that right...well I am sure you exams papers must be a treat to watch and you would have changed history by now...since the teacher must be explaining one and you must be comprehending one...ab tak tumhare history mein WW III khatam hua hoga...

Big smile Fortunately my teachers never butchered the Hindi language by using the phrase "mene aapke saath back answer kiya"...Big smile So no room for confusion...Tongue Apun ki knowledge base mein yeh Wars, violence etc fit hi hahin hota...Shanti priya Manus hoing...bole to peace loving person...Tongue
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

My partners in crime are here...Di, Nishi, H4L, Choco, Nikki...I too miss SAS... Wish I had found time a little earlier...Wanted to learn more of Ankistory...LOL...

Tongue Ankistory straightforward hoing...simple concept hoing...Duniya sein pyar lo, aur duniya ko pyar do...Tongue Bas that's the core of Ankistory...Tongue
desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by luv2dance

Okay now that the DKS season is almost done, I believe that DID 2 contestants have been totally short-changed in this season.  The constant bashing and controversies created by some DID 1 members have totally overshadowed and deprived the DID 2 contestants of spotlight that they deserve.  Instead of showcasing their talents to the audience, DID 2 contestatns have been ridiculed and humiliated constantly throughout this season of DKS by some members of DID 1 team.  I just wish this season of DID DKS would have stood out for all the right reasons and NOT all the wrong reasons...

I din't get this Confused Are you talking about the show DKS or about the forum Confused Not getting what you are trying to say Big smile

Tongue Of course in the show...that's what really matters...Tongue Thought it was pretty clear but on the actual show DID 2 contestatns have been denied the exposure that they deserve because so much of the attention has been taken up by the antics and controversies created by some DID 1 contestants...For example, instead of the audience being focused on the wondeful performances put out by D sir, Rutu, Parvez, etc. most of the attention has been taken by Jai with his self-created controversey...Confused It's a shame that in a dance show where contestants were invited to perform, some DID 1 contestants have used it as an opportunity to create unnecessary drama, and controversies...Tongue

Yes anki baby...I see ur point...This forum was just like DKS show initally...all wanted to put their views and have conversations ...but there were a few ahem *cough* one ---who tried to take away every opportunity to create drama and controversies...what say Embarrassed...kuch samajh aaya?

Big smileWho are these "cough" people? Waise you know cough is quite contagious, I bet they got the "cough" from some contestants in the show who suffer from "coughing"...Big smile No one can compete with Jai when it comes to drama and controversy...Wow, to actually call his own teacher a fraud and a cheat by accusing him of giving him low marks on purpose right in front of kids like Atul, Vaishnavi, and Rutu...No one, and I mean no one can compete with Jai when it comes to creating drama and controversy...Big smile The funnies part is, he then turns around and starts playing the victim card by crying as if it's everyone else's fault for what went down...Big smile Jai bashes, the mentors then bashes Amar, makes Atul cry and then paints himself as the victim...Tongue brilliant work...

Yes Cough Cough is contagious...don't you see what it did on the forum...Also Jai didn't call anyone a Cheater...I can understand you hear a lil different (answer is back dancer LOL...now ho can beat that right...well I am sure you exams papers must be a treat to watch and you would have changed history by now...since the teacher must be explaining one and you must be comprehending one...ab tak tumhare history mein WW III khatam hua hoga...

Big smile Fortunately my teachers never butchered the Hindi language by using the phrase "mene aapke saath back answer kiya"...Big smile So no room for confusion...Tongue Apun ki knowledge base mein yeh Wars, violence etc fit hi hahin hota...Shanti priya Manus hoing...bole to peace loving person...Tongue
Arey Ankit dikra...aapke teachers ne Hindi ko butcher nahi kiya...par aapko "maine aapke saath back dancer kiya" yeh sikhake Hindi Bhasha ka kheema zarror bana diya hai...
Ur hindi sounds more of someone having a good time in the backseat of a car...maine aapke saath back dancer kiya ROFL...
and aapki ankistory sunkar shantipriya, bhanupriya sab bhag gaye... aapne galti se peace likha I believe u meant U believe in Pieces...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfNishita123

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Mihir...next time BB chalu hoga toh mujhe awaaz dena please...hope Dolly ki Maami Trolly aaye is time...

ThatOneGuyNishita123

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

DC...Hillarious...Shanti priya, bhanu priya...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowd

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Mihir...next time BB chalu hoga toh mujhe awaaz dena please...hope Dolly ki Maami Trolly aaye is time...

LOL Bilkul!!! thats seriously the best forum ever Wink I hope they have KSG this time LOL Remember last time ST maata's fan domination? KSG fan domination shall be 145 times it Tongue 

And ofcourse MEERA...veena ki maa LOL 

Noor_Ul_Aindesicrowd

Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

LOL Bilkul!!! thats seriously the best forum ever Wink I hope they have KSG this time LOL Remember last time ST maata's fan domination? KSG fan domination shall be 145 times it Tongue 

And ofcourse MEERA...veena ki maa LOL 

Imagine Meera line maroing on KSG!! Wink and their affair! ROFL

Meera is coming for sure! According to her, she will "expose" veena in BB5!! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia009desicrowdThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index