India-Forums

Have DID 2 contestants been short changed? (Page 7)

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
My partners in crime are here...Di, Nishi, H4L, Choco, Nikki...I too miss SAS... Wish I had found time a little earlier...Wanted to learn more of Ankistory...LOL...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfgilmoresDabulls23Nishita123

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

@ DC bahahahhaha ROFL ROFL

@Tannishta

Vrush's Salaam-E-Ishq..Part 4, starts around 4:35 ish..
http://danceindiadance.in/videos/2009/dance-india-dance-17th-april-videos/

thanks a lot, now just to figure out how to download it without realplayer.

btw: this  song sequence and showing features missed in DID2, i wished they had done it, but i guess its better to let the contestant do their final performance, i cannot imagine kruti or tashu not doing the last performance post elimination, sp kruti and the one from amar
pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gilmoresDabulls23

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

@ DC bahahahhaha ROFL ROFL

@Tannishta

Vrush's Salaam-E-Ishq..Part 4, starts around 4:35 ish..
http://danceindiadance.in/videos/2009/dance-india-dance-17th-april-videos/

thanks a lot, now just to figure out how to download it without realplayer.

btw: this  song sequence and showing features missed in DID2, i wished they had done it, but i guess its better to let the contestant do their final performance, i cannot imagine kruti or tashu not doing the last performance post elimination, sp kruti and the one from amar

No problem :)
It's easier to download the link Pallavi posted (pigbelly4myfeet) :)

I still can't believe Dada didn't veto Vrush's elimination after this performance of hers and veto'ed Khushboo's elimination after her bad sexy dance. Till date IMO, there's only 3 girls in DID who cam dance in a sexy manner and not look vulgar : Vrushali, Alisha, and Shakti.

Yea in DID1, they didn't get to do their duets after elimination :( Their duet partner had to do a backup solo. I can't remember if eventually they let them perform their duet or not. But the video of their whole journey is still really nice and I wish they continued that on DID2.

Edited by chocolover89 - 16 May 2011 at 12:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Here's the YT video of Vrushu's Salaam-e-ishq semi-classical act... Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeethindu4lyfgilmores

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged

I still can't believe Dada didn't veto Vrush's elimination after this performance of hers and veto'ed Khushboo's elimination after her bad sexy dance. Till date IMO, there's only 3 girls in DID who cam dance in a sexy manner and not look vulgar : Vrushali, Alisha, and Shakti.

Yea in DID1, they didn't get to do their duets after elimination :( Their duet partner had to do a backup solo. I can't remember if eventually they let them perform their duet or not. But the video of their whole journey is still really nice and I wish they continued that on DID2.

@Bold: Word! LOL It's because these girls have that style and confidence to carry it off. Vrushali also has the super expressive eyes. CoolLOL 

Though I think Kruti also did a good job with her first jazz performance in DID 2 and then the jazz performance in DKS as well. 

But yeah tell me about that dumb veto decision. He should've used it on either Mayuresh or Vrushali instead. Jeez. Both Sunita and Khushboo were so cringe worthy with their sexy type of performances. I still cringe remembering those. LOL Even in season 2, I am damn sure Mithunda would've used the veto on Binny had she been eliminated.Tongue LOL Season 2 was just so predictable that way man. 

Oh those days. LOL

@ Akanna: Woah so that performance is on youtube? ShockedLOL And here I thought all these performances were deleted. Thanks for finding that! I guess I didn't have to upload it after all. LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akannagilmores

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

@Bold: Word! LOL It's because these girls have that style and confidence to carry it off. Vrushali also has the super expressive eyes. CoolLOL 

Though I think Kruti also did a good job with her first jazz performance in DID 2 and then the jazz performance in DKS as well. 

But yeah tell me about that dumb veto decision. He should've used it on either Mayuresh or Vrushali instead. Jeez. Both Sunita and Khushboo were so cringe worthy with their sexy type of performances. I still cringe remembering those. LOL Even in season 2, I am damn sure Mithunda would've used the veto on Binny had she been eliminated.Tongue LOL Season 2 was just so predictable that way man. 

Oh those days. LOL

@ Akanna: Woah so that performance is on youtube? ShockedLOL And here I thought all these performances were deleted. Thanks for finding that! I guess I didn't have to upload it after all. LOL 

Shakti, Vrushali, Alisha, Kruti, Binny, Vandana, Amrita -- all these girls have proved that they can carry off any outfit with style and dignity, and not look vulgar...

@pb4mf -- I had bookmarked that video page on YT, so it was easy for me to get it without search.. But I remember that I had to go through so many videos when I searched for it, and couldnt find it on YT then... Big smile
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
LOL you guys...bechare ankit ka thread hijack kar liyaa? LOL

DC welcome baaack...Bigg Boss ke baad sidha ab dikhe ho...where have u been!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowd

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index