India-Forums

Have DID 2 contestants been short changed? (Page 6)

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

^No problem! I was looking for a performance of Vrushali's and found this..was so excited lol LOL

I watched uptil Vrush's elimination which was so sad.  Cry

Oh yeah, that was a really sad elimination for sure. :( Even Mayuresh's. But both these guys were just so sporting and positive. I loved their eliminations for that reason. Even Bhavna was really positive during her elimination. And I loved those videos and special songs these guys used to get for their eliminations. Why didn't that happen in DID 2? 

I still remember how Mayuresh spoke on Jai's behalf during his own elimination too. What an awesome moment that was. 

And I remember Vrushali's elimination performance too. On 'salaam-e-ishq' right? I have that performance downloaded. LOL She's just so graceful man. I'm always in awe of her grace and expressions. 

Ahh I'm just really excited to watch all those duets again. And remember those initial group performances too? I used to love watching those as well. That also didn't happen in DID 2 for some reason. I remember that 'romance' or whatever themed episode. And Jai, Soumya and Terrence's performance at the beginning. LOL So hilarious and entertaining. LOL Ahh I miss DID 1 now. I might just start watching this from tonight only, though I should really go to sleep. I blame you for giving me this link. LOL Ohh I remember that first episode too after the auditions. And the three team performances. So exciting and awesome. LOL Ok I'll stop now. *zips lips* Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowdgilmores

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Oh yeah, that was a really sad elimination for sure. :( Even Mayuresh's. But both these guys were just so sporting and positive. I loved their eliminations for that reason. Even Bhavna was really positive during her elimination. And I loved those videos and special songs these guys used to get for their eliminations. Why didn't that happen in DID 2? After Mayu's elimination I cried for a while CryLOL Both were so sporting. In Vrush's elimination, she knew it was her. She made eye contact with Terence and told him it was her..*sigh* it was Alisha and Vrush in the bottom 2 that day and Alisha was so upset--it was like a lose lose for her that day. Vrush was making her feel better. And then Vrush and Terence sang for Geeta who was crying. Mayuresh toh in a way wanted it to be him because he wanted Jai to go on. Oh I loved those videos..it was their entire journey.

I still remember how Mayuresh spoke on Jai's behalf during his own elimination too. What an awesome moment that was. Mayu totally won everyone's hearts that day. I haven't forgotten how he stood there on HIS elimination and said that the janta made the right decision by eliminating him and that Jai was much better than him--Jai had his Manmohini performance that day. Terence was crying--Mayu said that's when he truly felt bad Cry

And I remember Vrushali's elimination performance too. On 'salaam-e-ishq' right? I have that performance downloaded. LOL She's just so graceful man. I'm always in awe of her grace and expressions. yes! That's the one I was looking for LOL Beautiful Clap

Ahh I'm just really excited to watch all those duets again. And remember those initial group performances too? I used to love watching those as well. That also didn't happen in DID 2 for some reason. I remember that 'romance' or whatever themed episode. And Jai, Soumya and Terrence's performance at the beginning. LOL So hilarious and entertaining. LOL Ahh I miss DID 1 now. I might just start watching this from tonight only, though I should really go to sleep. I blame you for giving me this link. LOL Ohh I remember that first episode too after the auditions. And the three team performances. So exciting and awesome. LOL Ok I'll stop now. *zips lips* Stern Smile
Yea!! I loved the group performances they used to do! And those introducing the teams performances they did! I really liked them. Season 2 didn't have them..ROFL that performance is hilarious!! So funny..Terence just owned LOL Hehehehe now I feel like going back and watching the romance episode..that was one fo the best episodes of DID1. LOL I am just way too attached to season 1. Why don't I remember season 2 like this? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetdesicrowd

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by desicrowd

Originally posted by luv2dance

Okay now that the DKS season is almost done, I believe that DID 2 contestants have been totally short-changed in this season.  The constant bashing and controversies created by some DID 1 members have totally overshadowed and deprived the DID 2 contestants of spotlight that they deserve.  Instead of showcasing their talents to the audience, DID 2 contestatns have been ridiculed and humiliated constantly throughout this season of DKS by some members of DID 1 team.  I just wish this season of DID DKS would have stood out for all the right reasons and NOT all the wrong reasons...

I din't get this Confused Are you talking about the show DKS or about the forum Confused Not getting what you are trying to say Big smile

Tongue Of course in the show...that's what really matters...Tongue Thought it was pretty clear but on the actual show DID 2 contestatns have been denied the exposure that they deserve because so much of the attention has been taken up by the antics and controversies created by some DID 1 contestants...For example, instead of the audience being focused on the wondeful performances put out by D sir, Rutu, Parvez, etc. most of the attention has been taken by Jai with his self-created controversey...Confused It's a shame that in a dance show where contestants were invited to perform, some DID 1 contestants have used it as an opportunity to create unnecessary drama, and controversies...Tongue

Yes anki baby...I see ur point...This forum was just like DKS show initally...all wanted to put their views and have conversations ...but there were a few ahem *cough* one ---who tried to take away every opportunity to create drama and controversies...what say Embarrassed...kuch samajh aaya?

Big smileWho are these "cough" people? Waise you know cough is quite contagious, I bet they got the "cough" from some contestants in the show who suffer from "coughing"...Big smile No one can compete with Jai when it comes to drama and controversy...Wow, to actually call his own teacher a fraud and a cheat by accusing him of giving him low marks on purpose right in front of kids like Atul, Vaishnavi, and Rutu...No one, and I mean no one can compete with Jai when it comes to creating drama and controversy...Big smile The funnies part is, he then turns around and starts playing the victim card by crying as if it's everyone else's fault for what went down...Big smile Jai bashes, the mentors then bashes Amar, makes Atul cry and then paints himself as the victim...Tongue brilliant work...

Yes Cough Cough is contagious...don't you see what it did on the forum...Also Jai didn't call anyone a Cheater...I can understand you hear a lil different (answer is back dancer LOL...now ho can beat that right...well I am sure you exams papers must be a treat to watch and you would have changed history by now...since the teacher must be explaining one and you must be comprehending one...ab tak tumhare history mein WW III khatam hua hoga...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeethindu4lyfgilmoresNishita123

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by luv2dance

Okay now that the DKS season is almost done, I believe that DID 2 contestants have been totally short-changed in this season.  The constant bashing and controversies created by some DID 1 members have totally overshadowed and deprived the DID 2 contestants of spotlight that they deserve.  Instead of showcasing their talents to the audience, DID 2 contestatns have been ridiculed and humiliated constantly throughout this season of DKS by some members of DID 1 team.  I just wish this season of DID DKS would have stood out for all the right reasons and NOT all the wrong reasons...

I din't get this Confused Are you talking about the show DKS or about the forum Confused Not getting what you are trying to say Big smile

Tongue Of course in the show...that's what really matters...Tongue Thought it was pretty clear but on the actual show DID 2 contestatns have been denied the exposure that they deserve because so much of the attention has been taken up by the antics and controversies created by some DID 1 contestants...For example, instead of the audience being focused on the wondeful performances put out by D sir, Rutu, Parvez, etc. most of the attention has been taken by Jai with his self-created controversey...Confused It's a shame that in a dance show where contestants were invited to perform, some DID 1 contestants have used it as an opportunity to create unnecessary drama, and controversies...Tongue

Yes anki baby...I see ur point...This forum was just like DKS show initally...all wanted to put their views and have conversations ...but there were a few ahem *cough* one ---who tried to take away every opportunity to create drama and controversies...what say Embarrassed...kuch samajh aaya?

Big smileWho are these "cough" people? Waise you know cough is quite contagious, I bet they got the "cough" from some contestants in the show who suffer from "coughing"...Big smile No one can compete with Jai when it comes to drama and controversy...Wow, to actually call his own teacher a fraud and a cheat by accusing him of giving him low marks on purpose right in front of kids like Atul, Vaishnavi, and Rutu...No one, and I mean no one can compete with Jai when it comes to creating drama and controversy...Big smile The funnies part is, he then turns around and starts playing the victim card by crying as if it's everyone else's fault for what went down...Big smile Jai bashes, the mentors then bashes Amar, makes Atul cry and then paints himself as the victim...Tongue brilliant work...

Yes Cough Cough is contagious...don't you see what it did on the forum...Also Jai didn't call anyone a Cheater...I can understand you hear a lil different (answer is back dancer LOL...now ho can beat that right...well I am sure you exams papers must be a treat to watch and you would have changed history by now...since the teacher must be explaining one and you must be comprehending one...ab tak tumhare history mein WW III khatam hua hoga...

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I literally cannot stop laughing right now!ROFL
DC is officially back with a BANG!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowdgilmoresNishita123

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

ROFL...Couldn't agree more H4L...DC IS back with a bang...LOLLOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfdesicrowdgilmoresDabulls23

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
hi pigbelly4myfeet, can u share the elimination performance of vrushali? cannot find it in YT :(
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Right now I miss SAS so much...DC, Nishi, SAS the master of debates against Ankit from NYC Evil Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainhindu4lyfdesicrowdgilmoresNishita123

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
@ DC bahahahhaha ROFL ROFL

@Tannishta

Vrush's Salaam-E-Ishq..Part 4, starts around 4:35 ish..
http://danceindiadance.in/videos/2009/dance-india-dance-17th-april-videos/

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetdesicrowdLeadNitrateNishita123Dabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index