India-Forums

Have DID 2 contestants been short changed? (Page 3)

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by luv2dance

Okay now that the DKS season is almost done, I believe that DID 2 contestants have been totally short-changed in this season.  The constant bashing and controversies created by some DID 1 members have totally overshadowed and deprived the DID 2 contestants of spotlight that they deserve.  Instead of showcasing their talents to the audience, DID 2 contestatns have been ridiculed and humiliated constantly throughout this season of DKS by some members of DID 1 team.  I just wish this season of DID DKS would have stood out for all the right reasons and NOT all the wrong reasons...

I din't get this Confused Are you talking about the show DKS or about the forum Confused Not getting what you are trying to say Big smile

Tongue Of course in the show...that's what really matters...Tongue Thought it was pretty clear but on the actual show DID 2 contestatns have been denied the exposure that they deserve because so much of the attention has been taken up by the antics and controversies created by some DID 1 contestants...For example, instead of the audience being focused on the wondeful performances put out by D sir, Rutu, Parvez, etc. most of the attention has been taken by Jai with his self-created controversey...Confused It's a shame that in a dance show where contestants were invited to perform, some DID 1 contestants have used it as an opportunity to create unnecessary drama, and controversies...Tongue

Yes anki baby...I see ur point...This forum was just like DKS show initally...all wanted to put their views and have conversations ...but there were a few ahem *cough* one ---who tried to take away every opportunity to create drama and controversies...what say Embarrassed...kuch samajh aaya?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Aintawasheluv2danceaaaabbbbsensodynepigbelly4myfeethindu4lyfnikitagmcgilmoresDabulls23Nishita123AreYaar

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Okay now that the DKS season is almost done, I believe that DID 2 contestants have been totally short-changed in this season.  The constant bashing and controversies created by some DID 1 members have totally overshadowed and deprived the DID 2 contestants of spotlight that they deserve.  Instead of showcasing their talents to the audience, DID 2 contestatns have been ridiculed and humiliated constantly throughout this season of DKS by some members of DID 1 team.  I just wish this season of DID DKS would have stood out for all the right reasons and NOT all the wrong reasons...

I din't get this Confused Are you talking about the show DKS or about the forum Confused Not getting what you are trying to say Big smile

Tongue Of course in the show...that's what really matters...Tongue Thought it was pretty clear but on the actual show DID 2 contestatns have been denied the exposure that they deserve because so much of the attention has been taken up by the antics and controversies created by some DID 1 contestants...For example, instead of the audience being focused on the wondeful performances put out by D sir, Rutu, Parvez, etc. most of the attention has been taken by Jai with his self-created controversey...Confused It's a shame that in a dance show where contestants were invited to perform, some DID 1 contestants have used it as an opportunity to create unnecessary drama, and controversies...Tongue

Yes anki baby...I see ur point...This forum was just like DKS show initally...all wanted to put their views and have conversations ...but there were a few ahem *cough* one ---who tried to take away every opportunity to create drama and controversies...what say Embarrassed...kuch samajh aaya?

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tawashedesicrowd

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

DC , Good one LOLLOL 

Edited by Nishita123 - 13 May 2011 at 3:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tawashedesicrowdHashiBooDabulls23

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

DC , Good one LOLLOL 

Hi Nishi...Hug...howz my sistah...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Nishi & DC how the heck are u two ladies?

Missed you gals...Yeah I even decided not to show up for the same "COugh Cough" reasons WinkLOL

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 May 2011 at 8:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowdFakeLoveNishita123

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Missed you gals...Yeah I even decided not to show up for the same "COugh Cough" reasons WinkLOL

hi Di...Hug...missed you and some of our old DID members too...wanted to come back par yeh Cough Cough waali khasi cough syrup se bhi nahi jaanewali thi Embarrassed ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dancenikitagmcFakeLoveDabulls23Nishita123

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dabulls23

hi Di...Hug...missed you and some of our old DID members too...wanted to come back par yeh Cough Cough waali khasi cough syrup se bhi nahi jaanewali thi Embarrassed ...
Ye " Cough Cough" kya hai ye "Cough Cough" WinkLOLLOL
DC and Varshaji, So good to see you both Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I love DID 2 also and I used to like DID 1 too but some of their behaviour on DKS kinda put me off them Confused  I'm glad that through DKS we got see all our favourites again and were treated to some amazing performances. However, I can't help but feel that DKS has caused a divide among both contestants and fans of DID 1 and DID 2 by pitting them against each other, that's the thing that saddens me about DKS unfortunately. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index