India-Forums

Have DID 2 contestants been short changed? (Page 11)

Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

@Noori
Yeah I'm sure they would LOVE that..nahh I want him to be a participant..add Winget to that too..and then we'll really have some drama Evil Smile ROFLROFL

@Mihir
Yeah I have seen it ROFL 

ROFLROFLROFL That would be sooo much fun!

Read this guys!!
ROFL

Ajmal Kasab to be a contestant on Big Boss 5

Its halfway through the break between 2 Big Boss seasons, and the participant list for the 5th season of Big Boss has already started rolling out. The first  participant, whose name has been revealed is Ajmal Kasab, the man responsible for terror attacks in Mumbai on 26/11. You might wonder, with the death sentence  already given, how can Ajmal Kasab be a part of Big Boss 5. Well, much credit to that goes to our Indian Judicial System, where an anonymous source has revealed  that the hanging is expected to take place in 3 months, which naturally means at least 3 years in actual time. With so much time on Kasab's hand, he showed interest in  being a part of the Big Boss show, where his fellow countrymen and ex lawyer, Abbas Kazmi, have already been a part of Big Boss season 4.

Reactions poured in on Twitter and other sources from previous Big Boss participants as follows.

The Great Khali ' "Yo ok bot achy bot hoai, o muay lo hai ki bhaurat pakistan k rishto mo balala laoga. En to lama to k para tu see tara ne ne chara''''''."
    (Sunkey team could not figure out what exactly Khali said due to his unique accent) Dolly Bindra ' "Mujhe Veerji se poori sehmati hai, aur wo hamesha sahee kehta hain"!!!!!!!'.. Pamela Anderson ' "I have always been fascinated by the shape of bombs, and I will like to revisit Big Boss if Kasab joins" Abbas Kazmi - "I think this is a good move, and totally legal under the Media Act, Section 8, Subsection (111), part (a)"
  • Rakhi Sawant ' "Kasab ko bilkul hona chahiye Big Boss mein. Kyu nahee hona chahiye? Kya Terrorist insaan nahee hote hain? Big Boss 5 mein ho ker Kasab ko Rakhi ka Insaaf mila hai"

Meanwhile the host of the show, Salman Khan, finds this move extremely profitable for the show and himself, as he says " I was planning to play the Police Officer who captures Ajmal Kasab in Dabangg 5. Now, as I can know more of Kasab through the show, Dabangg 5 will be more realistic"

Disclaimer ' All the contents of this article are pure imagination, and have nothing to do with reality. The sole purpose of this article is entertainment only.

Edited by Noor_Ul_Ain - 16 May 2011 at 8:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia009ThatOneGuy

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Yeah Mihir I'm sure Wink ROFL

Noori..I thought ti was real..and I was like hell no. This guy needs to be dead..not making money on Indian TV. And then I read the end..LOL

Ooohh how about Rakhi and Kashmera and Dolly together? ROFL

Alia009ThatOneGuy

Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Noori..I thought ti was real..and I was like hell no. This guy needs to be dead..not making money on Indian TV. And then I read the end..LOL

LOL i had the same reaction when i read it the first time! LOL

hey! you forgot sambhavna!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia009ThatOneGuygilmores

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
LOL it seems like Ankit bhai wrote this article noori ROFL

Noor_Ul_AinAlia009

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

what u don't believe me? ask KSG...he even sued me...

LEGAL NOTICE OF DISHONOUR UNDER SECTION 69,
INSTRUMENT OF ACT "NOT TO COMMIT NUISANCE
BY CONSTRICTING LATRINES", 2001
By Advocate
Claiming Damages for Defamation
(and/or endorsement fees)
Sunday, 13th February 2011
To: MKM, Webmaster and chief-conspirator at KDS
Dear Sir / Madam / Hater / Basher,
Under instructions from my client His Honourable Highness, our majesty, the king, KSG, I have to call upon you hereby to shut down your slanderous website immediately.

Our king and chief patron of after-hour, late night activities has been dishonoured, disrobed, and highly distressed by the discoloured, poor quality images of him being posted daily on your blog. (He is also disappointed that you refused to go out with him. Your continued disinterest and appalling disregard might cost him the World Record… how could you?). I would also like to draw attention to the distasteful comments posted daily on your site and the limited use of the 'Dislike' button. It's all very despicable on your part.

By the power and authority vested in me by my king and by the virtue of clause 420, I dismiss your website as nothing more than a shameless dishonourable attempt to cause nuisance by constricting latrines!

Shame on you! Blame on you! Flame on you!
And… the SAME ON YOU!
Yours dishonourably,
Advocate.
PS:
Sales Package 6, now available!
What you get: Unlimited Hi-res KSG photographs in all positions with no-limit on usage and application.
What you pay: INR 6,666,666 for forever package (ask for our special discount on V-Day! quote "I love you KSG" while booking)
Bonus: VIP entry to all the after-hour KSG king activities for 6 months!
Book Now! Call 666-420

ROFL

Noor_Ul_Aingilmores

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
^BAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLROFLROFLROFL Goodness gracious...ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

Alia009ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Another gem from the KDS website ROFL

Edited by Mihirism - 16 May 2011 at 9:10pm

Noor_Ul_Aingilmores

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index