Have DID 2 contestants been short changed? - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

🤣 Aisa lagta hai ke poorey pakistan ke nikamey, kaamchor, aur aalto faltu logo ko meera ka pati banney ka shoq hai!! sab line mai kharey hai ðŸ˜†

what is there a show like that? please provide more details...entertainment ki kami hai aajkal...
Originally posted by desicrowd

what is there a show like that? please provide more details...entertainment ki kami hai aajkal...
😆 Abhi tu sirf promos hi chal rahey hai! 😆 They are hilarious!It will air soon on Geo channel! I will PM you the links when it starts 😊
Haila KSG is gonna be on BB5? ðŸ¤£ Let me know..I will come with my giant bag of popcorn and watch the drama unfold 😈🤣🤣

Originally posted by chocolover89

Haila KSG is gonna be on BB5? ðŸ¤£ Let me know..I will come with my giant bag of popcorn and watch the drama unfold 😈🤣🤣

his fans want him to HOST BB5! ROFL
have u guys checked out KDS ??? 😛 it created a big hoola few months ago on IF 😆

@Noori
Yeah I'm sure they would LOVE that..nahh I want him to be a participant..add Winget to that too..and then we'll really have some drama ðŸ˜ˆ 🤣🤣

@Mihir
Yeah I have seen it 🤣 

@Mihir
Yeah I have seen it 🤣 

well...im the maker of it ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜Ž
Edited by Mihirism - 12 years ago
Are you guys talking about KSG being on BB5? 😲 Oh my that would be one CRAZY forum to visit. 🤣 I don't think I can handle them. I remember I posted one time in the DMG forum, and OH MY GOD...
Originally posted by Mihirism

well...im the maker of it ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜Ž

You wish!! Tongue
kitna phekta hai mihir! 😆

@Noori
Yeah I'm sure they would LOVE that..nahh I want him to be a participant..add Winget to that too..and then we'll really have some drama ðŸ˜ˆ 🤣🤣

@Mihir
Yeah I have seen it 🤣 

ROFLROFLROFL That would be sooo much fun!

Read this guys!!
ROFL

Ajmal Kasab to be a contestant on Big Boss 5

Its halfway through the break between 2 Big Boss seasons, and the participant list for the 5th season of Big Boss has already started rolling out. The first  participant, whose name has been revealed is Ajmal Kasab, the man responsible for terror attacks in Mumbai on 26/11. You might wonder, with the death sentence  already given, how can Ajmal Kasab be a part of Big Boss 5. Well, much credit to that goes to our Indian Judicial System, where an anonymous source has revealed  that the hanging is expected to take place in 3 months, which naturally means at least 3 years in actual time. With so much time on Kasab's hand, he showed interest in  being a part of the Big Boss show, where his fellow countrymen and ex lawyer, Abbas Kazmi, have already been a part of Big Boss season 4.

Reactions poured in on Twitter and other sources from previous Big Boss participants as follows.

The Great Khali ' "Yo ok bot achy bot hoai, o muay lo hai ki bhaurat pakistan k rishto mo balala laoga. En to lama to k para tu see tara ne ne chara''''''."
    (Sunkey team could not figure out what exactly Khali said due to his unique accent) Dolly Bindra ' "Mujhe Veerji se poori sehmati hai, aur wo hamesha sahee kehta hain"!!!!!!!'.. Pamela Anderson ' "I have always been fascinated by the shape of bombs, and I will like to revisit Big Boss if Kasab joins" Abbas Kazmi - "I think this is a good move, and totally legal under the Media Act, Section 8, Subsection (111), part (a)"
  • Rakhi Sawant ' "Kasab ko bilkul hona chahiye Big Boss mein. Kyu nahee hona chahiye? Kya Terrorist insaan nahee hote hain? Big Boss 5 mein ho ker Kasab ko Rakhi ka Insaaf mila hai"

Meanwhile the host of the show, Salman Khan, finds this move extremely profitable for the show and himself, as he says " I was planning to play the Police Officer who captures Ajmal Kasab in Dabangg 5. Now, as I can know more of Kasab through the show, Dabangg 5 will be more realistic"

Disclaimer ' All the contents of this article are pure imagination, and have nothing to do with reality. The sole purpose of this article is entertainment only.

Edited by Noor_Ul_Ain - 12 years ago