Have DID 2 contestants been short changed? - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tannistha

thanks a lot, now just to figure out how to download it without realplayer.

btw: this  song sequence and showing features missed in DID2, i wished they had done it, but i guess its better to let the contestant do their final performance, i cannot imagine kruti or tashu not doing the last performance post elimination, sp kruti and the one from amar

No problem :)
It's easier to download the link Pallavi posted (pigbelly4myfeet) :)

I still can't believe Dada didn't veto Vrush's elimination after this performance of hers and veto'ed Khushboo's elimination after her bad sexy dance. Till date IMO, there's only 3 girls in DID who cam dance in a sexy manner and not look vulgar : Vrushali, Alisha, and Shakti.

Yea in DID1, they didn't get to do their duets after elimination :( Their duet partner had to do a backup solo. I can't remember if eventually they let them perform their duet or not. But the video of their whole journey is still really nice and I wish they continued that on DID2.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Here's the YT video of Vrushu's Salaam-e-ishq semi-classical act... 😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxmxy8c1eRU[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by chocolover89

No problem :)
It's easier to download the link Pallavi posted (pigbelly4myfeet) :)

I still can't believe Dada didn't veto Vrush's elimination after this performance of hers and veto'ed Khushboo's elimination after her bad sexy dance. Till date IMO, there's only 3 girls in DID who cam dance in a sexy manner and not look vulgar : Vrushali, Alisha, and Shakti.

Yea in DID1, they didn't get to do their duets after elimination :( Their duet partner had to do a backup solo. I can't remember if eventually they let them perform their duet or not. But the video of their whole journey is still really nice and I wish they continued that on DID2.

@Bold: Word! ðŸ˜† It's because these girls have that style and confidence to carry it off. Vrushali also has the super expressive eyes. ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜† 

Though I think Kruti also did a good job with her first jazz performance in DID 2 and then the jazz performance in DKS as well. 

But yeah tell me about that dumb veto decision. He should've used it on either Mayuresh or Vrushali instead. Jeez. Both Sunita and Khushboo were so cringe worthy with their sexy type of performances. I still cringe remembering those. ðŸ˜† Even in season 2, I am damn sure Mithunda would've used the veto on Binny had she been eliminated.😛 ðŸ˜† Season 2 was just so predictable that way man. 

Oh those days. ðŸ˜†

@ Akanna: Woah so that performance is on youtube? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜† And here I thought all these performances were deleted. Thanks for finding that! I guess I didn't have to upload it after all. ðŸ˜† 
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

@Bold: Word! ðŸ˜† It's because these girls have that style and confidence to carry it off. Vrushali also has the super expressive eyes. ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜† 

Though I think Kruti also did a good job with her first jazz performance in DID 2 and then the jazz performance in DKS as well. 

But yeah tell me about that dumb veto decision. He should've used it on either Mayuresh or Vrushali instead. Jeez. Both Sunita and Khushboo were so cringe worthy with their sexy type of performances. I still cringe remembering those. ðŸ˜† Even in season 2, I am damn sure Mithunda would've used the veto on Binny had she been eliminated.😛 ðŸ˜† Season 2 was just so predictable that way man. 

Oh those days. ðŸ˜†

@ Akanna: Woah so that performance is on youtube? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜† And here I thought all these performances were deleted. Thanks for finding that! I guess I didn't have to upload it after all. ðŸ˜† 

Shakti, Vrushali, Alisha, Kruti, Binny, Vandana, Amrita -- all these girls have proved that they can carry off any outfit with style and dignity, and not look vulgar...

@pb4mf -- I had bookmarked that video page on YT, so it was easy for me to get it without search.. But I remember that I had to go through so many videos when I searched for it, and couldnt find it on YT then... 😃
LOL you guys...bechare ankit ka thread hijack kar liyaa? ðŸ˜†

DC welcome baaack...Bigg Boss ke baad sidha ab dikhe ho...where have u been!

Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Oh those days. ðŸ˜†

Yes! A sexy dance requires a lot of confidence and attitude or it can look pretty vulgar. Shakti, Vrush, and Alisha have it. Oh man Sunita and Khushboo ðŸ˜µ Khushboo's belly-dancing was good but that's where it ended for her (in terms of a sexy performance). Sunita was..well..just very bad and she certainly wasn't as driven as the others either. Ironically she went way further than those who wanted it much more. 😕

Mithunda's veto never made much sense and I agree 100%--the veto in season 2 was saved for Binny (who IMO didn't deserve it either 😛). Season 2 had a very scripted/predictable vibe throughout it. It was quite easy to tell who would be eliminated. Season 1 was much more surprising that way. Who would ever have expected Vrushali and Bhavna and Mayuresh to get eliminated when they did? Even Rakhi--granted a very weak dancer but she did have the whole bindaas personality that the voting audience seems to love and she was eliminated first. 😲 Poor Remo he kept nominating his best to save Rakhi from elimination and to make sure that his team had all 6 rangeeley when the voting started..and it backfired 😆

Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by desicrowd

Yes Cough Cough is contagious...don't you see what it did on the forum...Also Jai didn't call anyone a Cheater...I can understand you hear a lil different (answer is back dancer 😆...now ho can beat that right...well I am sure you exams papers must be a treat to watch and you would have changed history by now...since the teacher must be explaining one and you must be comprehending one...ab tak tumhare history mein WW III khatam hua hoga...

😃 Fortunately my teachers never butchered the Hindi language by using the phrase "mene aapke saath back answer kiya"...😃 So no room for confusion...😛 Apun ki knowledge base mein yeh Wars, violence etc fit hi hahin hota...Shanti priya Manus hoing...bole to peace loving person...😛
Originally posted by desicrowd

My partners in crime are here...Di, Nishi, H4L, Choco, Nikki...I too miss SAS... Wish I had found time a little earlier...Wanted to learn more of Ankistory...😆...

😛 Ankistory straightforward hoing...simple concept hoing...Duniya sein pyar lo, aur duniya ko pyar do...😛 Bas that's the core of Ankistory...😛
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

😃 Fortunately my teachers never butchered the Hindi language by using the phrase "mene aapke saath back answer kiya"...😃 So no room for confusion...😛 Apun ki knowledge base mein yeh Wars, violence etc fit hi hahin hota...Shanti priya Manus hoing...bole to peace loving person...😛
Arey Ankit dikra...aapke teachers ne Hindi ko butcher nahi kiya...par aapko "maine aapke saath back dancer kiya" yeh sikhake Hindi Bhasha ka kheema zarror bana diya hai...
Ur hindi sounds more of someone having a good time in the backseat of a car...maine aapke saath back dancer kiya ðŸ¤£...
and aapki ankistory sunkar shantipriya, bhanupriya sab bhag gaye... aapne galti se peace likha I believe u meant U believe in Pieces...
Mihir...next time BB chalu hoga toh mujhe awaaz dena please...hope Dolly ki Maami Trolly aaye is time...