Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pigbelly4myfeet

Oh yeah, that was a really sad elimination for sure. :( Even Mayuresh's. But both these guys were just so sporting and positive. I loved their eliminations for that reason. Even Bhavna was really positive during her elimination. And I loved those videos and special songs these guys used to get for their eliminations. Why didn't that happen in DID 2? After Mayu's elimination I cried for a while 😭😆 Both were so sporting. In Vrush's elimination, she knew it was her. She made eye contact with Terence and told him it was her..*sigh* it was Alisha and Vrush in the bottom 2 that day and Alisha was so upset--it was like a lose lose for her that day. Vrush was making her feel better. And then Vrush and Terence sang for Geeta who was crying. Mayuresh toh in a way wanted it to be him because he wanted Jai to go on. Oh I loved those videos..it was their entire journey.

I still remember how Mayuresh spoke on Jai's behalf during his own elimination too. What an awesome moment that was. Mayu totally won everyone's hearts that day. I haven't forgotten how he stood there on HIS elimination and said that the janta made the right decision by eliminating him and that Jai was much better than him--Jai had his Manmohini performance that day. Terence was crying--Mayu said that's when he truly felt bad 😭

And I remember Vrushali's elimination performance too. On 'salaam-e-ishq' right? I have that performance downloaded. 😆 She's just so graceful man. I'm always in awe of her grace and expressions. yes! That's the one I was looking for 😆 Beautiful 👏

Ahh I'm just really excited to watch all those duets again. And remember those initial group performances too? I used to love watching those as well. That also didn't happen in DID 2 for some reason. I remember that 'romance' or whatever themed episode. And Jai, Soumya and Terrence's performance at the beginning. 😆 So hilarious and entertaining. 😆 Ahh I miss DID 1 now. I might just start watching this from tonight only, though I should really go to sleep. I blame you for giving me this link. 😆 Ohh I remember that first episode too after the auditions. And the three team performances. So exciting and awesome. 😆 Ok I'll stop now. *zips lips* 😳
Yea!! I loved the group performances they used to do! And those introducing the teams performances they did! I really liked them. Season 2 didn't have them..ROFL that performance is hilarious!! So funny..Terence just owned 😆 Hehehehe now I feel like going back and watching the romance episode..that was one fo the best episodes of DID1. LOL I am just way too attached to season 1. Why don't I remember season 2 like this? 😕

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😃Who are these "cough" people? Waise you know cough is quite contagious, I bet they got the "cough" from some contestants in the show who suffer from "coughing"...😃 No one can compete with Jai when it comes to drama and controversy...Wow, to actually call his own teacher a fraud and a cheat by accusing him of giving him low marks on purpose right in front of kids like Atul, Vaishnavi, and Rutu...No one, and I mean no one can compete with Jai when it comes to creating drama and controversy...😃 The funnies part is, he then turns around and starts playing the victim card by crying as if it's everyone else's fault for what went down...😃 Jai bashes, the mentors then bashes Amar, makes Atul cry and then paints himself as the victim...😛 brilliant work...

Yes Cough Cough is contagious...don't you see what it did on the forum...Also Jai didn't call anyone a Cheater...I can understand you hear a lil different (answer is back dancer 😆...now ho can beat that right...well I am sure you exams papers must be a treat to watch and you would have changed history by now...since the teacher must be explaining one and you must be comprehending one...ab tak tumhare history mein WW III khatam hua hoga...
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Yes Cough Cough is contagious...don't you see what it did on the forum...Also Jai didn't call anyone a Cheater...I can understand you hear a lil different (answer is back dancer 😆...now ho can beat that right...well I am sure you exams papers must be a treat to watch and you would have changed history by now...since the teacher must be explaining one and you must be comprehending one...ab tak tumhare history mein WW III khatam hua hoga...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I literally cannot stop laughing right now!🤣
DC is officially back with a BANG!😛
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

ROFL...Couldn't agree more H4L...DC IS back with a bang...😆😆 

LeadNitrate thumbnail
hi pigbelly4myfeet, can u share the elimination performance of vrushali? cannot find it in YT :(
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Right now I miss SAS so much...DC, Nishi, SAS the master of debates against Ankit from NYC 😈
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ DC bahahahhaha 🤣 🤣

@Tannishta

Vrush's Salaam-E-Ishq..Part 4, starts around 4:35 ish..
http://danceindiadance.in/videos/2009/dance-india-dance-17th-april-videos/
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My partners in crime are here...Di, Nishi, H4L, Choco, Nikki...I too miss SAS... Wish I had found time a little earlier...Wanted to learn more of Ankistory...😆...
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

@ DC bahahahhaha 🤣 🤣

@Tannishta

Vrush's Salaam-E-Ishq..Part 4, starts around 4:35 ish..
http://danceindiadance.in/videos/2009/dance-india-dance-17th-april-videos/

thanks a lot, now just to figure out how to download it without realplayer.

btw: this  song sequence and showing features missed in DID2, i wished they had done it, but i guess its better to let the contestant do their final performance, i cannot imagine kruti or tashu not doing the last performance post elimination, sp kruti and the one from amar
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.