Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Hey Nishi & DC how the heck are u two ladies?

Missed you gals...Yeah I even decided not to show up for the same "COugh Cough" reasons 😉😆

hi Di...🤗...missed you and some of our old DID members too...wanted to come back par yeh Cough Cough waali khasi cough syrup se bhi nahi jaanewali thi 😳 ...
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: desicrowd

hi Di...🤗...missed you and some of our old DID members too...wanted to come back par yeh Cough Cough waali khasi cough syrup se bhi nahi jaanewali thi 😳 ...

Ye " Cough Cough" kya hai ye "Cough Cough" 😉😆😆
DC and Varshaji, So good to see you both 🤗
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love DID 2 also and I used to like DID 1 too but some of their behaviour on DKS kinda put me off them 😕  I'm glad that through DKS we got see all our favourites again and were treated to some amazing performances. However, I can't help but feel that DKS has caused a divide among both contestants and fans of DID 1 and DID 2 by pitting them against each other, that's the thing that saddens me about DKS unfortunately. 
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: uknaik99

whatever it is DID 1 team is best.. always will be.. 👍🏼..

I hv forgotten many DID 2 team contestants but remember all DID 1's.. because DID 1 remains always special for me.. so are the whole team including IF members during that time.. 😊

👏👏👏

team josh is the best and will continue to be! i agree with you, even though DID 1 was 2 years ago i remember more of DID1 than of DID2 whereas i watched both seasons. DID1 really will be special and the performances that they gave will be remembered. 
angelcutie09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree!! DID 1 is my favorite AND WILL ALWAYS BE!
I never really watched DID 2, couldn't really connect to it..

Old is gold :)
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
DID2 contestants r definitely more successful than DID1 especially on tv!!!

DID2
Vandana = Dil se diya vachan
Binny = Sangini
Shakti = Dil Dosti Dance (main lead)
Amar = Dil Dosti Dance (main lead)
Punit = JDJ4

DID1
Salman = JDJ4
Alisha = Dil Dosti Dance (supporting character)
Jai = JDJ (i think)

TEAM JALWA ROCKS and they are getting more recognized!!!! a good attitude and talent goes a long way! 😊
angelcutie09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
that doesn't really mean anything, they do work outside of TV too..
and btw Vrushali also did  JDJ 4
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jai, and mayuresh and probably other contestants have dance academies. so its not like they are jobless, they do work but not for television. 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Namrata_12

jai, and mayuresh and probably other contestants have dance academies. so its not like they are jobless, they do work but not for television. 

i never said they r jobless... but seeing is believing and i see more DID2 contestants moving forward in their careers so i said that!!! im sure dharmesh sir has a dance academy too!!
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Yes anki baby...I see ur point...This forum was just like DKS show initally...all wanted to put their views and have conversations ...but there were a few ahem *cough* one ---who tried to take away every opportunity to create drama and controversies...what say 😳...kuch samajh aaya?

😃Who are these "cough" people? Waise you know cough is quite contagious, I bet they got the "cough" from some contestants in the show who suffer from "coughing"...😃 No one can compete with Jai when it comes to drama and controversy...Wow, to actually call his own teacher a fraud and a cheat by accusing him of giving him low marks on purpose right in front of kids like Atul, Vaishnavi, and Rutu...No one, and I mean no one can compete with Jai when it comes to creating drama and controversy...😃 The funnies part is, he then turns around and starts playing the victim card by crying as if it's everyone else's fault for what went down...😃 Jai bashes, the mentors then bashes Amar, makes Atul cry and then paints himself as the victim...😛 brilliant work...