Lux Dance ke Superstars

Have DID 2 contestants been short changed?

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay now that the DKS season is almost done, I believe that DID 2 contestants have been totally short-changed in this season.  The constant bashing and controversies created by some DID 1 members have totally overshadowed and deprived the DID 2 contestants of spotlight that they deserve.  Instead of showcasing their talents to the audience, DID 2 contestatns have been ridiculed and humiliated constantly throughout this season of DKS by some members of DID 1 team.  I just wish this season of DID DKS would have stood out for all the right reasons and NOT all the wrong reasons...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How could some mere comments change them? Aren't you, as a contestant, supposed to take all the good and the bad? Aren't you supposed to accept criticism as a star and take the criticism in positive stride and prove that you are capable of whatever you are being criticized for? Ever heard the song "kuch to log kahenge, lOgon ka kasm hai kehna."

The contestants of DID 2 are not perfect. No body is perfect. And if they let the wordS of DID 1 contestants get to them in such a manner that it changes them, then that is sad and proves they are not true fighters.

Maana ke some contestants made their mistakes on the show. But at the end of the day this show is about their dance and that is the reason every single One of them is here. Give DID 1 some credit instead of putting them off all the time. DID 2 also has their flaw!Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

How could some mere comments change them? Aren't you, as a contestant, supposed to take all the good and the bad? Aren't you supposed to accept criticism as a star and take the criticism in positive stride and prove that you are capable of whatever you are being criticized for? Ever heard the song "kuch to log kahenge, lOgon ka kasm hai kehna."

The contestants of DID 2 are not perfect. No body is perfect. And if they let the wordS of DID 1 contestants get to them in such a manner that it changes them, then that is sad and proves they are not true fighters.

Maana ke some contestants made their mistakes on the show. But at the end of the day this show is about their dance and that is the reason every single One of them is here. Give DID 1 some credit instead of putting them off all the time. DID 2 also has their flaw!

๐Ÿ˜› Team Jalwa has accepted criticism quite well on the show...none of them created a scene or bashed the judges when they were criticized...however the fact that the antics of some of DID 1 contestants are getting in the way of other contestants getting the spotlight they deserve...this week for example, Jai's antics on the show are overshadowing the brilliant performances put out by D sir, Rutu, Amar, Kruti etc...This is simply not fair that those who are rude and arrogant on the show are being given more spotlight then those are actually in the show to perform and entertain the audience...๐Ÿ˜› I do give some DID 1 contestatns credit like Mayuresh, Bhavna, and Vrushali who have stayed clear of controversies and let their dance speak for itself...๐Ÿ˜› DID 2 have been brilliant in every aspect this season...not a single controversy started by any member of DID 2 this season...๐Ÿ˜›
aramint thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love Did 2 . I watch DKS only because of DID 2. The only memorable performances for me are DID 2 conc\testants, especially D Sir. I do not remember any of DID 1 contestants, it did not make an impact one me. Jai is so unimportant and always makes mistakes. So for me DID 2 all the way they stand out and always will.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I must admit, i didnt watch DKS, but all i read about were the antics from Prince, Siddesh and Jai.๐Ÿค”
Siddesh was my fave from  DID2, but after what i read , i am dissapointed with his behaviour.

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
team jalwa is still the best!!! they won everyone over with their positive attitude and dance! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

team josh is just a huge disappointment!
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
whatever it is DID 1 team is best.. always will be.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..

I hv forgotten many DID 2 team contestants but remember all DID 1's.. because DID 1 remains always special for me.. so are the whole team including IF members during that time.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
ankit_nyc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uknaik99

whatever it is DID 1 team is best.. always will be.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..

I hv forgotten many DID 2 team contestants but remember all DID 1's.. because DID 1 remains always special for me.. so are the whole team including IF members during that time.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜›Well that DID 1 is the best is your opinion, NOT a fact...objective things such as TRP's clearly show that DID 1 was the lowest rated of all the DID seasons...๐Ÿ˜› DID 2 contestants have achieved fame at much faster levels then DID 1 contestants have...D sir choreographing for Farah Khan, and now for another upcoming Bollywood movie, Shakti and Amar getting their own dance based reality shows, Binny and Punit venturing out on television along with Vandana...where as from DID 1 Jai, Salman, and Prince are the only ones with any sort of success since DID 1...๐Ÿ˜› The point of this thread was though that come DID 1 contestatns have unfairly snatched the spotlight away from DID 2 through their antics and controversies...๐Ÿ˜› 
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ankit_nyc

๐Ÿ˜›Well that DID 1 is the best is your opinion, NOT a fact...objective things such as TRP's clearly show that DID 1 was the lowest rated of all the DID seasons...๐Ÿ˜› DID 2 contestants have achieved fame at much faster levels then DID 1 contestants have...D sir choreographing for Farah Khan, and now for another upcoming Bollywood movie, Shakti and Amar getting their own dance based reality shows, Binny and Punit venturing out on television along with Vandana...where as from DID 1 Jai, Salman, and Prince are the only ones with any sort of success since DID 1...๐Ÿ˜› The point of this thread was though that come DID 1 contestatns have unfairly snatched the spotlight away from DID 2 through their antics and controversies...๐Ÿ˜› 

You gave your opinion I did not criticize, then why are you giving criticizing mine??  I like DID 1 better that does not means I don't like others..

Whatever Jai did was wrong that does not means all other contestants are same, the impact should be same on everyone because all contestants belong to DID family after all..

so respect others opinions too
ankit_nyc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uknaik99

You gave your opinion I did not criticize, then why are you giving criticizing mine??  I like DID 1 better that does not means I don't like others..

Whatever Jai did was wrong that does not means all other contestants are same, the impact should be same on everyone because all contestants belong to DID family after all..

so respect others opinions too

Tongue Who's not respecting? This is a forum and we are within our rights to be critical of others statements...Tongue Why should DID 2 contestatns have to suffer from the antics and dramebaazi of some DID 1 contestants?  ๐Ÿ˜•DID 2 folks as well as DID 1 folks were invited to compete on the DID stage through the medium of dance...and sad to say but DID 1 has not lived up to its end...Some DID 1 contestatns have demeaned the great stage of DID through their antics like bashing other contestants, belitteling the mentors, and setting a bad example for the kids in the show such as Atul, Vaishu, and Rutu...๐Ÿ˜• there wasn't this kind of bashing and disrespect for mentors and other contestatns even in DID LM, and those kids were much younger then DID 1 contestatants...๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 years ago