India-Forums

Have DID 2 contestants been short changed?

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Okay now that the DKS season is almost done, I believe that DID 2 contestants have been totally short-changed in this season.  The constant bashing and controversies created by some DID 1 members have totally overshadowed and deprived the DID 2 contestants of spotlight that they deserve.  Instead of showcasing their talents to the audience, DID 2 contestatns have been ridiculed and humiliated constantly throughout this season of DKS by some members of DID 1 team.  I just wish this season of DID DKS would have stood out for all the right reasons and NOT all the wrong reasons...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

krassKatz21gckasturi8een4evaneeshiOrientalDancerDesiGirl_-Nags-ThatOneGuy

sreenysa Senior Member
sreenysa
sreenysa

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
ShockedConfusedROFLThumbs Up
lage raho
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
How could some mere comments change them? Aren't you, as a contestant, supposed to take all the good and the bad? Aren't you supposed to accept criticism as a star and take the criticism in positive stride and prove that you are capable of whatever you are being criticized for? Ever heard the song "kuch to log kahenge, lOgon ka kasm hai kehna."

The contestants of DID 2 are not perfect. No body is perfect. And if they let the wordS of DID 1 contestants get to them in such a manner that it changes them, then that is sad and proves they are not true fighters.

Maana ke some contestants made their mistakes on the show. But at the end of the day this show is about their dance and that is the reason every single One of them is here. Give DID 1 some credit instead of putting them off all the time. DID 2 also has their flaw!

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 13 May 2011 at 7:34am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_lover.FunLuvingGirl.dmgmjht4ever-Diya-Euphoria.nikitagmcFakeLove

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

How could some mere comments change them? Aren't you, as a contestant, supposed to take all the good and the bad? Aren't you supposed to accept criticism as a star and take the criticism in positive stride and prove that you are capable of whatever you are being criticized for? Ever heard the song "kuch to log kahenge, lOgon ka kasm hai kehna."

The contestants of DID 2 are not perfect. No body is perfect. And if they let the wordS of DID 1 contestants get to them in such a manner that it changes them, then that is sad and proves they are not true fighters.

Maana ke some contestants made their mistakes on the show. But at the end of the day this show is about their dance and that is the reason every single One of them is here. Give DID 1 some credit instead of putting them off all the time. DID 2 also has their flaw!

Tongue Team Jalwa has accepted criticism quite well on the show...none of them created a scene or bashed the judges when they were criticized...however the fact that the antics of some of DID 1 contestants are getting in the way of other contestants getting the spotlight they deserve...this week for example, Jai's antics on the show are overshadowing the brilliant performances put out by D sir, Rutu, Amar, Kruti etc...This is simply not fair that those who are rude and arrogant on the show are being given more spotlight then those are actually in the show to perform and entertain the audience...Tongue I do give some DID 1 contestatns credit like Mayuresh, Bhavna, and Vrushali who have stayed clear of controversies and let their dance speak for itself...Tongue DID 2 have been brilliant in every aspect this season...not a single controversy started by any member of DID 2 this season...Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturiwestindiangeetsspring567aewaAnjaani_Dastaan100littledevilsOrientalDancerDiamondLife.shona.

aramint Groupbie
aramint
aramint

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I love Did 2 . I watch DKS only because of DID 2. The only memorable performances for me are DID 2 conc\testants, especially D Sir. I do not remember any of DID 1 contestants, it did not make an impact one me. Jai is so unimportant and always makes mistakes. So for me DID 2 all the way they stand out and always will.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturispring567westindiangeetsbollywoodbabe1OrientalDancer.shona.

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
I must admit, i didnt watch DKS, but all i read about were the antics from Prince, Siddesh and Jai.Ermm
Siddesh was my fave from  DID2, but after what i read , i am dissapointed with his behaviour.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

westindiangeets

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
team jalwa is still the best!!! they won everyone over with their positive attitude and dance! Thumbs Up

team josh is just a huge disappointment!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

westindiangeetsaewaOrientalDancer

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
whatever it is DID 1 team is best.. always will be.. Thumbs Up..

I hv forgotten many DID 2 team contestants but remember all DID 1's.. because DID 1 remains always special for me.. so are the whole team including IF members during that time.. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jeshwininmhilaNamrata_12pigbelly4myfeetNishita123Cutiepie Rani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index