India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

viren

tukun2009 Senior Member
tukun2009
tukun2009

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

today all are disappointed with viren in last scene  but i am not.why?well because viren is not thinking about himself this time.all his thought are revolving around nivi and around sood and their thought are revolving around dd so he used dd to make nivi came out of his shock and take charge of the babay otherwise hemlata will take the baby away and entire sood especially sid will break down.today viren behaved as a responcible and mature son and a husband.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20sandy_nivren-Atiya-Butifuleyeswadi..dollanjaani07diyaloveskinnymoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
viren is nt a selfish person , he is nt thnkng abt himself n he will nr thnk . for him it's Nivi who is d most importent person in his life . He knew more then himself , n he knew tht , at tht time if he would hav talked abt him tht hu cn she thnk of leavn g him behind n etc n all  , she would nt hav stopped , only dwweta thng could hv stopped Nivi n dis Viren knew very well n tht is why he was confident on himself n his love n so he leavs Nivi alone after sayng his words .

no1 knows Nivi more then Viren . i m nt at all disappointed by Viren becozz it was expected frm him .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tukun2009Butifuleyesanjaani07wadi..doll

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
viren mostly cares 4 nivi's kushi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Butifuleyes

Butifuleyes IF-Dazzler
Butifuleyes
Butifuleyes

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Agree with u all, I was afraid she will say she will live for baby and that is what she said that is her way of repenting because she caused DD's death.1st DD's insecurity her pregnancy now her death and bhaiaji I don't know wether that is over cc and hl manipulation, viren's insecurity I had enough of this rubbish.

tukun2009

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
yeh i agree with for viren nivi is first then every 1 else viren is a perfect husband yaar

tukun2009

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top