kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think some of u might have seen that there was a topic opened with my username which said kmh2 is boring i just wanted to inform u that it wasnt me it was my brother who wrote that but some of the members were really mean n started to bash me even though it was my mistake n i really founf that so rude but just wanted to clear the misunderstanding
well anyways have a good day

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
oh!! that was your brother😆 naughty hun...
i did see but did not comment...was confused though since i had seen u around in the forum😊

but would like to say on behalf of the members that it was natural..since teh members were already upset with the show goin off air n then this comment made by your brother😆 ..dun take it to heart...
c ya around...
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dont feel bad.it was the love for kmh that no-one can tolerate anything against kmh.i'm sure if someone had done that u would have reacted like that. but glad to hear it was not you.you have a naughty brother.
kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yea but still kind of felt bad :( but u guys seem to be nice :)
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
its Okaaay 😉 My Bro Do The Same With Me 😆 Buut I Love Him ❤️
Don't Feel Sad If Someone Said You Something Bad 😳 Many Other Persons Are Here soo chill & be happy 😳
Juust think about KMH2 Which Is Ending soon & Spend Sometime with us 
Yoou'll forget everything 😃
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
awww i feel so sad for u but dont worry im sure everyone will understand and bad bro lol ;p hes evil lol pulling tricks on u :(