Maayke se bandhi... Dor

Avani confronts Bhaskar--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Avani confronts Bhaskar, takes a tough stand

With her patience tested to the hilt, Avani isn't in the mood for any tolerance in STAR Plus' prime time show Maaye Ke Se Bandhi Dor.

In the maha episode this Saturday, Avani will confront her husband Bhaskar, for the first time. She will uncover some hidden facts about Bhaskar which will lead to an argument.

A STAR Plus.in source discloses, "Avani already knows that Bhaskar manipulates situation and people according to his will. She is still upset with Bhaskar, who didn't support her when her Aai was in the hospital but snatched her overtime money instead. Moreover, her mother-in-law and her sister-in-law's ill treatment, has been hurting Avani and her only support system is her father-in-law, who keeps encouraging her to fight for her right. Avani now will decide enough is enough and will stand up for herself. It will be a big deal for Avani as well as an inner turmoil. She will take this step after learning some harsh and hidden truth about Bhaskar. She will learn that he isn't educated and will confront him, for the first time after their marriage. Bhaskar will show his true colors to her and will insult her badly. His behavior will leave Avani completely shocked and it will lead to other secrets tumbling out. Watch out for the maha episode this Saturday."

A disheartened Avani states, "I have tolerated every mental torture at the hands of my mother-in-law and sister-in- law, but now I won't tolerate their ill treatment anymore. My father-in-law has motivated me and now the audiences will see a change in me. For the first time, I will confront Bhaskar about his level of education as I thought he has done an M.Com but he hasn't and he passed B.Com with bad marks. I am going to tell Bhaskar is very terms not to insult me and respect me as his wife. I have accepted Bhaskar as my husband but now on, I will not be deterred and will handle the situation with courage."

Bhaskar aka Rohit Khurana adds, "Yes, Avani will find out some of my hidden truths and I think she has no right to question or confront me. She is my wife and it would be better if she behaved like a docile wife."

What will be the result of this confrontation? What will Avani's next step be? To find out Don't forget to watch the maha episode this Saturday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Friday, May 13, 2011

You have already voted on this!
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1732/avani-confronts-bhaskar-takes-a-tough-stand.aspx Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago