Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli Crystal Ball : )

tryme thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What does the crystal ball say for Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli?

Well I think Abha will start having feelings for Ranchhod and they will begin to live more affectionately with each other.
At that time Karan comes back and sees both of them happy together. he finds out that Ranchhod has been so helpful in his absence .
Karan decided to let matters stay and not go back in Abha's Life

Ranchhod eventually finds out that Karan is alive and does not want to come back. he decided to bring him back together with Abha

The whole family has varied reactions, maybe Abha's Maa still in favor of Ranchhod and Ranchod's Maa in favor of Karan.
The whole family is 50-50 . and then Eventually its for Abha to decide

Who will she choose... Karan or Ranchhod? My heart says Ranchhod ,Mind Says Karan

Dushyant and Shelly will suffer a bad fate, I imagine although Abha will eventually forgive Shelly

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aachuchachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post
 like it 
really confused
akhilash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly, I am just an observer now. I was too attached to it, but kind of distanced myself from it the moment they got Abha Ranchod married. The triangle formula (for me) takes away from intensity between the initial protagonists. The CVs have been having a whale of time churning the pot. Lets see what comes of it.

-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ABHA HAS TO BE WITH KARAN SHE CAN'T THROW AWAY HER LIFE FOR SOMEONE WHO WAS JUST THERE FOR HER AND LET THE MAN,WHO SHE IS MARRIED TO AND LOVE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND ROMANCE WITH THE DOC,THAT'S STUPID SHE WILL END UP WITH KARAN ALTHOUGH I KNOW RANCHOD LOVES HER AND SARIFICED ALOT FOR HER,WELL HE WILL FIND ANOTHER 1 WHO HAD BEEN CHEATED IN LOVE...DR.ARUNDHATI AND THEY WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHEREdited by zeetvlover842 - 12 years ago
-Shankar- thumbnail
I like the way your portrayed it.I just have one thing. I don't think Abha will accept Ranchod wholeheartedly. And it is really annoying that in the show, it seems like Abha-Ranchod are married. They aren't.Rituals were not performed properly and some weren't even done.
arianne21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akhilash

Honestly, I am just an observer now. I was too attached to it, but kind of distanced myself from it the moment they got Abha Ranchod married. The triangle formula (for me) takes away from intensity between the initial protagonists. The CVs have been having a whale of time churning the pot. Lets see what comes of it.

i agree! there was a time i used to peep in my mama's room when i had wrk just to see it but now i dont even bother! when im watchin it online i just fastforward to get an idea of what took place and thats about it! i had no idea that the cvs would actually call THAT a wedding but the show is less interesting now. the storyline is messed up!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This Story Is Still Good. Not Messed Up At All. Good Post I Liked It.
LuvManan13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeetvlover842

ABHA HAS TO BE WITH KARAN SHE CAN'T THROW AWAY HER LIFE FOR SOMEONE WHO WAS JUST THERE FOR HER AND LET THE MAN,WHO SHE IS MARRIED TO AND LOVE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND ROMANCE WITH THE DOC,THAT'S STUPID SHE WILL END UP WITH KARAN ALTHOUGH I KNOW RANCHOD LOVES HER AND SARIFICED ALOT FOR HER,WELL HE WILL FIND ANOTHER 1 WHO HAD BEEN CHEATED IN LOVE...DR.ARUNDHATI AND THEY WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER

I totally agree with you
I can't see abha with someone else even if it is karan's twin
There is lot of difference anthem