LETS FALL IN LOVE-ch.10pg.87-21 jane - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago
gr8 update bt salil wid nisha...omg!!!!!!!!!!!
thnx 4d pm...tc n continue soon... :)
Damn interesting! yes plz cntinue this n precap is also gud.
reserved

mahi, what is this mahi - what a question to ask mahi? pls continue -
luved ur update - will wait for ur next one - iam sure this one month will defo change arjuhi's life
Edited by Arjuhisis - 12 years ago

Hey Mahi!

Firstly can i just say how much I LOVE you, let alone your writing!

I apoligize for not being able to comment for like forever! to be honest School is literally killing my life, I got 342567892 tests speaking of test I got one  tomorrow urgh and I am  trying to steer away from the presssures of studying- ofcourse I havn't  conducted any and the test is TOMOROW!- urgh! That makes me scared- heres to failing Science hehehe ;) anywho Oh emm Gee, I always go off-track on comments back to your FF! 
I have seriously enjoyed each and every update that you presented and they ALWAYS leave me smiling madly to myself! You have to be one of my fave writers, your writing is simple, funny and incrediably enticing! The story is progressing into a very deep mysterious corner which I love! I have a brief idea of whats gonna happen but I am not sure which ofcourse makes me wanna read more and that proves your a great writer!

hehe, I love ALL the characters in your FF and you have an amaizing sense of Humor, your dialogues and Arohi's thoughts always make me laugh like crazy bahaha, literally I laugh like a luantic, you and anaya make me laugh like crazy in your FFs! hehe like I said I LOVE YOU!

I am hoping for a marriage soon and I will let you guess who's I am talking about ;)But I actually want them to fall in love before too :D And this Salil thing ? Whats up with that ? This story line has been one of my favorites & you know we all love it right ? So you're obviously continuing it :))) <3 I'm sure this month is defunately gonna change their / Arjuhi's  life & I love it ! <3 Waiting for the next one update :D

Pleaseee UPDATE SOOON! and oh yeah, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR ALWAYS COMMENTING ON MY WRITING! You are very sweet with your words, thank you for everything, Love you!
Ayushi (:

nice one
yea this month will change arjuhi's life
do continue soon
well u don have to ask...super mahi ideas...continue soon...n update fast

Hmmm so know the real story will start !!

I love you mahi! ur writing amazing! so know my review's on update goshh first of all the brush kiss awe! OMG no gauri yaar! i hope gauri herself refuse to marry please ! and arjun such a spoil brat i wish arohi will change him and 1 month, bring them closer in 1 month and salil ???what is happening between salil and natasha yaar "gauri and natasha" dono hadiyan is story mei hain! an about  the precap ohh arjun to arohi pe fida hojayega ! hmm i want them to get married soon as possibl but love marrige because it will turn up like other FF's marriage no loving,slowly ... falling in love ! nah i am bore of this plot asusual ur upadte awsome i wish ur pc will repair soon yaar what happen to ur pc so we can get big big upadt the day i will get big update from you will be my best day so we need upadte of kaise ye karrar nxt !! please!!

...Aisha... <3

awsome update
relii relii interestin plzz cont soon x
Luv d update.
the track of the story is very good, i like this arjun,so cute

I have enjoyed every update that you written, you are an amazing writer. ur also improving my Hindi
😆
update sooon
cheerio:)