LETS FALL IN LOVE-ch.10pg.87-21 jane - Page 62

Posted: 11 years ago
last updt pg.76

ch.10

She sniffed in her softy hope for some more sleep.But soon her heavy mind questioned"ye softy aaj itna muscular kyun ho rha hai?.And dn feeling a arm around her waist"ye softy ne mujhe wapis hug kese kya hua hai?"She opened her sleepy eyes & instantly sat up wid a ear piercng scream.Arjun jumped up in horror,tried to cover his ear.Arohi yelled:how dare u?tumhari himat kesi hui mere sath sone ki.
Arjun rubbing his ears,snapped:tumhare sath sone men nhi "jaagne" men himat ki zrurt hai.
She hit him:shutup u gande aadmi.
She jumped out from bed:eww,tum sari raat mere bed men the ab to ye cover,cusion sb phenkna pare ga.
Arjun raised his eyebrow:to pehle khud se shuru kro,sari raat tum mere ooper chadi hui thi.
Arohi got shock noticeng da pink envelope open.Her mind raced"now will Arjun murderd Saleel?or Will he exposd it infrnt of his family?Afterall 'lucha ho ya lafnga ho bhai to bhai hota hai naa.
Like Arjun had read her mind:mene ye pics dekh li hai.
He leaned back to bed head:tumhare pass dimag nhi isme koi shak nhi par Saleel jiju. .unse mujhe ye umeed nhi thi.
To Arohi confused luk,he answered:Tina ka to ye hr dusre din ka kaam hai.ek no. ki fraud hai.kal itni nautanki ki,mujhe pehle bta dena tha.is se darne ki kya zrurt thi.iska kon yakeen krta.
Arohi:Purvi di krti.Ye ladies apne pyar k lye buht possesive hoti hen,ye female bate sirf female ko hi pta hoti hen.
Arjun innocently:to phir tumhe kese pta?
She folded her arms across her chest:kyun?men tumhe ladki nhi lagti?
She instantly regret her words getting his look which made her realize she was still wearng her sexy red knee length dress.Adjusting her strips she watched him holding her breath when he walked near to her,in a husky voice:kabhi kabhi lagti ho..sardar jii.
She moved away by pushing his chest.His laugh was making her blood boil.Looking through her closet she asked in disbelief:kal tumhe pta tha men ladki hun?I mean tum ne mujhe pehchan lya tha.
Arjun:miss Arohi aap ki friend Shefali ne aap se chup kr mujhe help k lye bulaya tha.kyunke wo aap se zyada inteligent hai.
Arohi interuptd hm by raisng her hand,wid disgust:tumhe pta tha 'men' men hun aur phir bhi tum mere kahan kahan hath lga rhe the. .U cheap,gande,ghatya aadmi.
Arjun made face:ofcourse i knew. .ab men gay to nhi hun.
Arohi gave him a digust look about to step in washroom.Arjun stopped her:pehle men shower lunga.
Arohi:excuse me,ye mera ghar hai,mera washroom hai .Yahan men hi nahaungi. tumhe nahana hai to jao bahir ja kr barish ka intezar kro.
Arjun:mera ehsan mana chahey,kal tumhari nashe ki halt men mene jo chukidari ki. .
Arohi:raat gai baat gai,she shut da washroom door.
Arjun sat on da couch,think for a moment,dn wid a high voice:tumhare washroom k door ka key hole zra bda hai..haina?
He hardly stopped his chuckle when she abruptly stepped out of washroom instantly,wid a horrible expression on her face.He went out of room whistlng calmly.While Arohi just forgot da idea of bath"widout clothes under 1 roof wid dis devil. .No way!

Arjun:Arohi ko apni friend k ghar late hogya tha,men usko lene gya phir mujhe bhi late hogya. .to uski friend ne whi apne ghar men hi rok lya.
This was da answer Arjun gave dadi & Rudr for deir last night on breakfast table.Purvi came wid juice,mockingly:janab pehle deyr raat hi sahi ghar to aate the par ab kuch logo ki wjase wo bhi nhi.
Arohi lowered her eyes in guilt while dadi lovingly:par men to khush ho,meri bahu ki wja se wo nashte k table par to dikha itne salon men.
Purvi served juice,Arohi:rehne den dii men le lungi.
Purvi:men tumhari nhi sirf Arjun ki dii hun.
Her voice was so low dt only Arjun Arohi heared it.Arjun strangely felt bad notcing sadness on her face.
Dadi handed Arohi clothes piles of Arjun which had just came from laundary:jaa ye ja kr Arjun ki almari men rkh dey.aur apni marzi ka suit nikal dena usko ab to ye tera hi haq hai.
Arohi gave her forceful smile.First of all she was gettng late for office.Secondly she felt bad,she was playing wid dadi emotion for one month fake relation,third Tina tension.She went to his room,placed his clothes on bed."Be sura" music was proof dt Arjun Singhania was taking shower.She opened his closet & da stuff inside made her eyes wide.She kept his clothes inside wid red shade on her cheeks.Atlast her cursty made her pick one of da album & contnuosly cheweng her lower lip she went through it.She closed it wid a shiver.Still heavy breath she picked at other one.It was phone diary,ofcourse worldwide girls no.
Idea strike in her mind when she noticed Tina no,she quickly luked for a pen & note her no. on her palm.She was about to close everything bt dn her eyes got sight of her own pics. Her modeling pics neatly placed in Mr.Arjun treasure?She was freezed in surprise.Unable to understand da fact..Why da hell his dis act made her feel special?
Pen cap dropped from her mouth when he opened da door of washroom.She didnt gt a chance to ran away becox he cleared da difference between dm in a moment.Freshly wet,just a white towel around his lower body,angrily:tum mere closet men kya kr rhi thi?
Arohi closed her hand in fist to hide no.,lied:kuch nhi,dadi ne zbrdasti bola kapre rkhne ko.aur itna hyper kyun ho rhe ho?kapr rkhen hen bomb nhi.
Her stammerng made him sure dt there was something fishy.
Arjun angrily:agr ladka ladki ki closet men ghuse to qyamat?aur jb apni bari aai to kuch nhi?kya lya hai tumne yahan se?
Arohi was still stammerng,nt because she was telling lie but due to his dis close precense.His after shave smell,his sexy body just covered in a single towel.Arohi irritated:naa to kuch dekha hai,naa hi kuch lya hai ab hato,mujhe jane do.
But to her shock,he blocked her way by putting his hand on closet by her both sides:nhi jane dunga jb tk tum mujhe sch nhi btaugi.
Arohi tried to move away:mene kaha naa mene kuch nhi churaya.
They both frozed in shock when his towel slipped in their struggle.Their winded eyes locked wid eachother in horror.Arjun in a whisper:neeche nhi dekhna.
She shut her open mouth & eyes,immediately nodded in yes.He quickly wrapped his towel around himself,tightly as possible.
Instead of calling her he remain still to watch her.Her eyes shut,her lips tremblng..Her dis peaceful state was soundng so arousal for him.He ran fingers in his wet hairs which made water drops fall on her face.Her reaction drove him crazy.He couldnt able to stop himself anymore & pressed his lips on her.
Her eyes snapped open feeling his burning lips on her.She tried to push him away but feeling of his bare chest under her hands made shiver ran in her whole body.His lips playing wid her & feeling of his skin...She closed her eyes & drown in ocean of passion.
She pulled his hairs when his tounge made her toes curls.This kiss was terribly intense from their 1st one... The kiss he did in anger infrnt of everyone of which she replied wid a hard slap.
She was taking deep breaths to caught some air.From far dadi voice poke her mind.Her pleasurble spell broke.She abruptly pulled away his mouth from her neck & his hands beneath her shirt.Pushing him away she ran out like a wind.

In evening,Saleel Worriedly to Arjun:Tina ne mujhe dhamki di hai agar mene use ek ghante men paise nhi dye to wo pics ghar bhejh degi.
Arjun while driving:par pics to Arohi le bi kal.
Saleel:usne kaha hai mere pass ek aur copy hai.
They went upstair to Purvi room,Arjun:dnt worry,men ja kr Purvi di ko smjhata hun wo belive nhi kre gi.
Saleel sighed:dad,dadi kis kis ko smjhao ge?
They stopped in shock seeng Saleel & Tina pics already placed on bed.Purvi brushing her hairs:aaj tum dono itni jaldi aa gaey office se?
Arjun & Saleel luked eachother in horror.Is this a calm before storm?Arohi came inside wid coffe:gud evening..aaj to dadi ne mujhe office hi nhi aane dya,aap ne mere hise ka kaam kya to socha aap dono ko coffee hi pila dun. aur haan jiju aap ne jo recordng di ko dene ko kaha tha wo de di.
They look her confused while Arohi winked at them:aap ne jo call record krvai thi Tina aur uske boyfriend ki,jis men wo aap ko blackmail krne ki planing kr rhi thi.Purvi throwng pics in dustbin:mujhe apne pati par trust krne k lye kisi proof ki zrurt nhi.Call recoding sune bger bhi men in pics par yakeen nhi krti.
Now Arjun realized she stole Tina no. from his closet.Saleel gave a silent thank you gesture to Arohi.Saleel:tumhari itni pyari baaton se mujhe itni teyz bhook lag gai.
Purvi lovingly:to aao neeche dinner k lye tum dono ki favourite dish bnai hai.
Arohi:aap log dinner enjoy kren,men chlti hun.Mom dad shadi se wapis aa gaey hen,mera wait kr rhe hen.
Saleel:to dinner to kr k jana.
Purvi interupted:jb wo jana chahti hai to kyun rok rhe ho.
Giving dm a slow smile,she wished dm good bye & stepped out of room.
Arjun ran behind he,call her:Arohi.
She stopped on steps of stair.Morning encounter of them still giving her gose bumps.
He came downstair:jaa rhi ho?. .men chod aaun?
Oh God his lover kind attitude,she luked up in his eyes.He added wid a grin:kahen tum phir wapis naa aa jao islye.
Arohi shook her head in disbelief,wid equal irritation:yeah sure.
In whole drive dy remain quite.They were tryng to act normally but silence btwn dm was nothing but uncomfortable.
Arjun:thanks.
She luked him in surprise.Arjun added:agr tum uski call ki recodng nhi leti to Purvi di ko yakeen dilana buht mushkil ho jata,meri behn hai men janta hun.
On his 'behave' she just remain quite.She stepped out of car,luked at him:good night.
She was about to enter inside,he call her from behind.She quickly turned:hun?
Arjun:tumhara gloss tumhari trhan khatta hai,change kro.
Arohi puzzled think of his words,her cheeks colour changed as soon she realized his words.She was about to hit him by her hand bag wid her asusuall phrase"gande,ghatya aadmi" Laughingly he drove away.
Precap:arjuhi kidnap

i write dis updt just because of ur vote..hope it has still its flavour.
p.s:jitne dil se vote kya hai vese comment bhi krna.
Hi like. .Do comment
Edited by AAKMH2 - 11 years ago
Res

Yay I'm first 

Am travelling mahi... Will comment tomorrow...

Love u muahhh 🤗
Edited by cherry227 - 11 years ago
Hey mahi amazing update dear😊
thanks for continuing tis ff itni din ki baath b it has its own effect on us😃
abt the update it ws brilliant awww arohi and arjun slept in the same bed😳
'ye softy ne mujhe wapis hug kese kya hua hai?'😆q naye karega madamji tum itni hot kapdeme jo hu😉
arjun toh apne zindagi me yesi morning welcome kabi experience kiya nayi hoga ye ladkine bichare ko kitna daradhiya😆
'tumhari saath sone men nahi jaagne men himat ki zrurt hai'🤣deko arjun abi se practice karlo future me kaam aayega😆
and these dialogs just cracked me up'kabi kabi lagti ho...sardar ji','ab me gay toh nhi hun'
🤣
yeh purvi ka problem kya hai ase q behave kar rahihe woh arohi se😕
closet scene was super hot haaye they kissed for the second time☺️
wow kiss toh itna passionate tha abi arohi ko bulana chayetha dadiji😡 pehli baar dadi ne kaabab me haddi bangai😔
arohi kithna sweet tha salil ko sayi time pe bachaliya😊
convo during drive was nice'tumhara gloss tumari trhan khatta hai,change kro'😳jutte yese kiss kar rahithi jese koi mettai khaarahiho😆
owww yeh kya precap tha😲 jalde update karo pls yaar don make us wait long tis time hope u wont😉
                                  lov u❤️

Edited by Deepika06 - 11 years ago

Jaaneman I can't tell U how much I love you❤️

U R just d best. It was mindblowing. I loved every line every paragraph.😊 chichora Arjun to hamesha mera fav hai. Wo itna thoughtful v hai,dat was cute😃 best scene was d towel dropping. I was blushing hard😳 n d kiss haye it was like  dream. Bt ye purvi itni kharoos hai,I don't like. I can't wait for next update.
Edited by moonkmh - 11 years ago
jaan i am so happy you updated this!!! 
this was amazing!!! loved the beginning, the middle and the end!! 😊 
arohi's softy is very muscular and hot naa! 😆 
arjun's bedroom scene was too hot!! 😳 oh my god!!! 
arohi is such a sweetheart... she did everything she could for salil and purvi... i feel very bad when purvi misbehaves with arohi... hope purvi's dislike for arohi ends soon... 
i kind of felt happy when arjun felt bad with his sister's behaviour towards arohi... he is a sweet devil!!!  
and loved him more when he said arohi needed to change her gloss!! 😆 
the promo!! so eager to know what happened!! 🤔 
update soon! love this ff! :) 
Originally posted by mysticlover

jaan i am so happy you updated this!!!
this was amazing!!! loved the beginning, the middle and the end!!😊
arohi's softy is very muscular and hot naa!😆
arjun's bedroom scene was too hot!!😳oh my god!!!
arohi is such a sweetheart... she did everything she could for salil and purvi... i feel very bad when purvi misbehaves with arohi... hope purvi's dislike for arohi ends soon...
i kind of felt happy when arjun felt bad with his sister's behaviour towards arohi... he is a sweet devil!!!
and loved him more when he said arohi needed to change her gloss!!😆
the promo!! so eager to know what happened!!🤔
update soon! love this ff! :)

thankkk u darling
thank u so much fir dus amazing cmnt

m so happy dt u still lyk it dt muxh

haan hasn..koi shakk nhi

schi?

yeah hopefully soon

aww wht a title..sweet devil

ab to jalsi updt kena hi prega
love u
Oh gosh. A dream come true that you actually updated this. I don't even know how many times I votes for this. The update was amazing, undoubtedly. Haha ye softy ne mujhe hug kaise Kiya? LOOL. ARJUN is starting to have a soft corner. That's weepy he felt kinda bad when Purvi was rude to AROHI. Sorry for the short comment! I'm at dance. Longer comment later. Loved it. Update soon! 
Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

Oh gosh. A dream come true that you actually updated this. I don't even know how many times I votes for this. The update was amazing, undoubtedly. Haha ye softy ne mujhe hug kaise Kiya? LOOL. ARJUN is starting to have a soft corner. That's weepy he felt kinda bad when Purvi was rude to AROHI. Sorry for the short comment! I'm at dance. Longer comment later. Loved it. Update soon!

oh gish... hws u miss ayushi? men yaad hun?

hehe..ye vote hi to hai tum log ke...pr cmbt kroge to men updt krungii

no prblm honey...hws ur dance classes gng
Originally posted by --Anjali--

No comments on ur work 😈

kyun jii humse kya ladaii
Originally posted by AAKMH2

kyun jii humse kya ladaii

check that poll thread