Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay so basically in this story Arjun's a total spoiled brat who has yet again got a very bad percentage & Arohi is an amazingly studious hard working girl. Their lives are discussed but I'll skip that. So Arohi has this friend Sur who had a friend Makrand, Sur never knew that Makrand was in love with her & now when Sur was getting married to a guy her parents had chosen, Makrand started blackmailing Sur about his life etc. Arohi loved her friend & decided to help. She found that Makrand was a part of the "Eagle group" She went to a club where their group was to talk to Makrand. She found out a handsome boy with an eagle tatoo on his hand. She thought it was Makrand & went up to him telling him every bad word in the book. But it wasn't makrand, it was Arjun Singhania. Arjun found the girl very attractive at first but as she opened her mouth & started speaking, he found nothing but hatred towards her. That was their first meet. Now because of the fight with that girl, the other dates Arjun had tonight had left him alone & went to someone else. Arjun couldn't go home because he knew his dad won't let him live up with his results so he acted to be injured on the road & an amazing family bought him home to help him since Arjun had lied that he had personal problems & no family. Now as Arohi reached home all disgusted because of Arjun's fight, she found Arjun sitting on the dining table & her family pampering him completely. She wanted to speak but Arjun didn't let her. As she went up, she went to Arjun's room instead of hers, telling him to get out of he house or she's tell her family the truth. Arjun, being smart had his answers. He blackmailed her telling her that if she said the truth, he would also tell her family, about sure & makrand & also that Arohi went to the club at night. She had no choice but to bare that mad person. Next morning Arjun went into the washroom to find Arohi bathing behind the curtain. He could not control himself. Her figure making him crazy. He rushed out of her room & told himself to get back to his senses. Next morning Shefali was home to pick Arohi. Raj, arohi's little cousiin & Arjun had become great friends now & Arjun had told raj to hit Arohi with a ball. Raj did so & Arohi ran behind him to catch him. Shefali was already way too lost in Arjun & his boyish looks. Arohi fell on Arjun as she ran for raj. They both started at each other completeloy lost. Raj's laugh bought them back to their senses & they went their ways, still not forgetting how welcoming their lips felt for each other. As Arohi went to find info about Makran she got a call from Rudra Pratap Singhania, he was Arohi's biggest inspirations &  Arohi was selling her dress designs to his fashion company. When she went to Rudra he asked him to join his office for accounts. She said that she'll probably ask her parents & tell him her decision. When she was leaving , she found that the area was on strike. She hated it, everyone was burning tired violenly, she didn't have any convence or transport to go home. She called her bua, her bua requested Arjun to pick Arohi up. As Arjun left, he though he's better go & catch up with his friends. Arohi's calls bought him back & he realized she was in trouble. He rushed to that area where she was & Arohi was moving around since some drunk guys were following her. Just as one of the guys was about to catch her, she felt an arm around her, it was Arjun !

Okay guys, I've written half of it rightnow. Hope the english update is helping. I'm sorry I'm wrapped up in work so I will update the second half english update maybe tomorrow. Sorry :P
And Mahi I'm so sorry I didn't ask permission for this update. I thought you might be busy so I did the english updates here & on Kaise Aaye Karaar too, is it okay with you. I'm sorry Mahi !
Edited by AyushiSinghania - 12 years ago
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Ayushi...
I'll wait for the other half. again do pm me...
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
pls update pls update pls update ðŸ˜”
Originally posted by: arohi_arjun

Thanks Ayushi...

I'll wait for the other half. again do pm me...

No problems sweety :D
Aww, okay. Sorry to keep you waiting, umm yeah alright. Yeah definately. Sure I'll again do PM you .. I'm sorry I'm wrapped up in ALOT so its taking time ! =/
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

No problems sweety :D
Aww, okay. Sorry to keep you waiting, umm yeah alright. Yeah definately. Sure I'll again do PM you .. I'm sorry I'm wrapped up in ALOT so its taking time ! =/

Sure take ur time... When u pm me plz also tell me wat page.. so i dont look for it...
Hope Varshini write ur english update page on her index...
Edited by arohi_arjun - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: arohi_arjun

Sure take ur time... When u pm me plz also tell me wat page.. so i dont look for it...
Hope Varshini write ur english update page on her index...

Thanks. yes I'll take my own little time. Haha okay I'll tell you the page so you don't have to look around for it :))
"Hope Varshini write ur english update page on her index..." I didn't get this ? Why would Vaarsh do that ? Write my english update on her index. I'm sorry I didn't understand what you meant ? :O

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

. . .will updt 2day :)
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AAKMH2

. . .will updt 2day :)

thanks mahi - will wait
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

Thanks. yes I'll take my own little time. Haha okay I'll tell you the page so you don't have to look around for it :))
"Hope Varshini write ur english update page on her index..." I didn't get this ? Why would Vaarsh do that ? Write my english update on her index. I'm sorry I didn't understand what you meant ? :O

Varshini is doing the index of this ff. After u complete the english version update, i would like Varshini to add this page on the index
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
index updated!!
waiting for the writer to update :D