Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

CHAPTER : 6
SCENE : 2 -cntnue

her fast beatng heart feel da storng arms around. she opnd hr eyes and lost in hs magical eyes. he lost in hr beauty , his eyes mvd dwn to her beautiful pink lips , whch unique taste he hasnt 4rgotd ,nor he wantd 2 4got. hs strong perfume brng hr back 2 sense 'hw dare u ? mujhe neeche utaro ' he cudnt undrstand suddn reactn of hr , he quickly removd hs arms and she fall on floor. 'oouch , tum pagal ho' arjun mvd away , shook hs head to wipe out hs thoughts , mumrd 'no , nt she . she is nt of my type.
arohi stood up 'kya br bra rhe ho ? '
arjun : its nn of ur buisness. aur tumhe marne ka shok he to kal tk ka inteezar kr lo. kahan phas gya men , mujhe to ache kam raas hi nhi aate.
arohi : oh god , ye cndle bhi khtam ho rhi he. ye to bujh gaee.
arjun : to ? tumhe candle light dinner krna he ?
arohi : men andhere men nhi bethungi , utho , mere sath cndle dhundu.
arjun irritatd got up , dy both startd searchng 4 cndle , arohi : kya he ? tum bar bar mujh se tkra kyn rhe ho ?
arjun : men tkra rha hun , ? aur tum kya ye match stick jla jla kr phen rhi ho , mujhe zinda jalane ka irada he ?
arohi : oh god ! hatto yahan se. arohi ddnt got any cndle ,she bcm tired so she sit on da chair un aware of da fact da arjun was sittng already on it.
she settle on hs lap , cnsiderd it as comfart chair. arjun : candle mil gaee ?
arohi : umm. .dhund rhi hun. tum bhi dhundu.
arjun lightn da cndle , she mvd hr face in shock. arjun brng it close to their face. dy both lost in each other eyes, arjun : cndle mill gaee .
arohi lost in hs eyes : hun
arjun: achi he naa
arohi: hun
arjun : yahin bethna he ? meri god men ?
arohi : hun , her eyes opnd wide ,seeng smirk on arjun face. nhi . she quickly got up , turnd away wid red face.

arjun : mujhe pyas lag rhi he.
arohi stare hm scared . arjun grinnd :aur bhuk bhi.
arohi lukd away embarssly, wht da hell she thought. arohi: yes , luv u bua. she tk out mal pure box 4rm her bag.
arjun lukd it hungrily. arohi: dnt stare like dis , men tumhe dene wali nhi hun. arjun gv hr a smirk and yawn : tum khare khare thakee nhi , sone ka irada nhi ?
arohi : nhi , umm men rat ko nhi soti ,. she mvd away , mumerng : no , i cnt sleep. while arjun laughd ,hs teasng workd. she was so lost in thought ,she tripd and fall. she shoutd in pain, her leg was injurd. arjun quickly cm 2 help hr, bt she made hm stop(same like kmh1 ) arjun mujhe dekhne do. arohi: hey stay away 4rm me. mujhe. .arjun: men dekhun ga nhi. arohi lukd up wid hr wet eyes , hs eyes was full of concern and honestly.at dt moment he was lukng arjun only nt devil arjun. she stopd resistng , arjun push her trouser up, still lukng into her eyes.
aftr finishng da treatment , he went back to hs place. 'why i felt bad 4 her? why i cnt see hr pain?' mallpure box cm infrnt of hm, he lukd up and found arohi wid a guilt expressn on hr face. he tk it happily , she sat nxt 2 hm , eatng wid him. dy both remain quite ..

hope i dnt disapoint u. kya krun hot ideas luv impossible k lyi hi aate hen:D get ready 4 another hot updt in it.
comment plzEdited by AAKMH2 - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hehe! you update it fast...i'll comment only after you finish it!

*edited*

i was first for both your updates!! nice na??

whole night with arjun,what will happen?? will it be special?? this is what we were left to wonder when we read the last update!

now over to this update,was the special? it was definitely special!!

hot scenes nahi ho payi to kya hua??? cute moments were there which we loved to the core!!

dinner nahi toh kya hua?? candle light dinner under the moon toh hui na??we are happy with that! hey but its only for now alright?? we'll ask for super hawt updates 😆

'hum tum ek kamre men bnd hunn. . .aur chabii kho jayee'part was so much fun!! haha!
this arjun is too naughty!!
why does he irritate her this much?? and this aru bhi na! she always keeps fallin for his pranks!
arohi,so
smart yet so naive!! lol
she is scared of darkness?? i couldnt make it out...
all his double-meaning filled lines...arjun is totally wicked!!
i loved almost all of the arjun's dialogues in both the updates!!
so...finally he is realising but still he is trying to control himself!! buddu arjun! i want him to realise it first and trouble aru more hehe!
he doesn't want to forget his kiss with aru?? wait i think i'm happy abt it! but then i'm still angry abt what he did😲
how could he kiss a girl without her permission ?? that too just to take revenge?? bad guy!!
arohi always gets mesmerised by his eyes but miss.smarty pants cannot guess why! too bad!
i loved it when aru sat on his lap by mistake n did not realise it, when arjun genuinely wanted to help and she could read from his eyes that he was a different arjun at that time!!
last scene where she gave mal pure to him, was too cute!!

last but not the least,i'm so sorry for commenting this late...
its all bcoz of my xamz that are on! 😭
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
mahi welcome..
*edited*
suprb update mahi...luvd their nok jhok very much..
chalo aro ko sirf arjun to najar aaya..
umm m waitng fr hawt update...😉

Edited by ..anshita.. - 12 years ago
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

dn't worry abi bahut bache h comment krne ko n mahi updatng likh k gayab..
cherry227 thumbnail
good one :D update karo pleeezzz 😃
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gd update mahi...
Nw she ll safely fall on hero's arrms ryt???lll
Loved it
Updatkng likhke kahan chali gayi tum???
AAKMH2 thumbnail

updt complete. hv updtd da post:)
.vrshn. thumbnail
resd!!
i'll come in evening n comment!
i have an xam now!!!
i'm soo tensed!!
waiting for the hawt update :D :D
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
AAKMH2 thumbnail
hey no prblm vrsh.

best of luck :)
srujana1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
luvly update,wow tumhe to kmh ke cv hona chahiye...👏...plz ab baki ff bhi update kardo