Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Abhi911

Hey Shelly!
I spend hours drooling over these two! And now I've fallen in love with the forum, so guys please bear with me πŸ˜†

actually i was like this earlier when i used to watch another show at SP but after watching disgusting twist of that show i realized that there is no point in wasting our precious time in this so i left that show.πŸ˜†.  when i left that forum i had decided that i'll never drool over any show or pairs but... kya karun jaan..after watching Anant-Navya pair yeh Kambaqt dil manta hi nahin... and i too watch the show when ever i get time...πŸ˜†
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@abhi:lolzzz πŸ˜†again loved ur comment πŸ˜‰
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhi911

Rules are meant to be broken Sweets πŸ˜‰

Navya distract ho na ho, hum toh ho hi gaye hain πŸ˜†
Hence proven, do not fall in love at this stage and dont let others too 🀣

right on...and i remember b4 navya..i was a crazy fan of the show geet..i had all these siggys n wasted my time in blogging..but now i hate that show so much that cant even stand a promo...

i hope that this dusnt happen wid navya too.
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_nair

actually i was like this earlier when i used to watch another show at SP but after watching disgusting twist of that show i realized that there is no point in wasting our precious time in this so i left that show.πŸ˜†.  when i left that forum i had decided that i'll never drool over any show or pairs but... kya karun jaan..after watching Anant-Navya pair yeh Kambaqt dil manta hi nahin... and i too watch the show when ever i get time...πŸ˜†

Been there, done that! πŸ˜†

Indian serials can get very addictive. But Shelly, the most addictive part is then discussing it on IF,
I become a full-time velle during this time. Eventually I want the addiction to die down, but then again I dont want it do. They should a confused promo on me too man πŸ˜†
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

right on...and i remember b4 navya..i was a crazy fan of the show geet..i had all these siggys n wasted my time in blogging..but now i hate that show so much that cant even stand a promo...

i hope that this dusnt happen wid navya too.

agree wit u..even bfore navya i was also same lik u...bt nw i hate bcoz of same story nd soo many other things,,nd i wnt thnk it will happen n navya bcoz itz a fresh new story nd it has so many stories 2 hold on...letz seeπŸ˜›
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it's really trouble some for those who aren't able to watch it at 10...😭
neeraja swati thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i can understand but studies cum first
 .work hard for ur exams
n all d best
remeber we have i-f to catch up