•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hi friends ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ¤—

as i was unable to see ssbn due to my exams so i didnt know whats happening in the show ... ur posts made me so curious that i had to watch the show ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜› i was quite worried that what has abhi done so bad that everyone's talking like that about him ðŸ˜• but when i saw the episodes... i was like aaawww on him ðŸ˜’😳 

friends plx dont blame him... he's a nice guy... i know that u dont have any control on ur heart... u cannot choose whom to love urself but ur heart does that for u... ðŸ˜Š same is the case with abhi... he loves naina but i bet (ssshhh don't take it seriously i dnt bet ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†) that abhi will go away from dakshna once he'll know that daksh loves her.. infact he'll make naina fall for daksh...

he's so sweettt  ðŸ˜³
Lol,Masooma!>..Exactly my views!!!...
I've a feeling that he might create the proposal drama just to make Naina realize her love for Daksh.He's to cute to play the evil guy trying to separate the love-birds!!
If not  a drama,he's still want them to be together,once he realizes they're made for eachother!!
true...Abhi is too sweet to cause any harm!
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

Lol,Masooma!>..Exactly my views!!!...
I've a feeling that he might create the proposal drama just to make Naina realize her love for Daksh.He's to cute to play the evil guy trying to separate the love-birds!!
If not  a drama,he's still want them to be together,once he realizes they're made for eachother!!

@bold...!!!! 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000111111 % agree ðŸ˜› u just took my words lol ðŸ˜†...

yar but i dnt think naina feels for daksh that way yet 
abhi si really very sweet... he cannot and will never turn evil... 
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

@bold...!!!! 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000111111 % agree ðŸ˜› u just took my words lol ðŸ˜†...

yar but i dnt think naina feels for daksh that way yet 

I Think she does but she hasn't realized it yet... and now i think after Rohini's Reaction will begin to realize her love for him... because she will begin to question herself about her relationship with him.
I also feel that after Abhi's proposes she will then begin to compare them both and realize how she always stays close to Daksh and takes him seriously but sh distances herself from abhi and always takes his discussion as a joke!!!
Im sure she will soon realize her love for Daksh!

xXx
Exactly! I was getting tired of everyone saying they hated Abhi because he loved Naina.