Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

just my point of view...

MasoomaBukhari IF-Addictz
MasoomaBukhari
MasoomaBukhari

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
hi friends Big smile Hug

as i was unable to see ssbn due to my exams so i didnt know whats happening in the show Ouch... ur posts made me so curious that i had to watch the show Embarrassed Tongue i was quite worried that what has abhi done so bad that everyone's talking like that about him Confused but when i saw the episodes... i was like aaawww on him DisapproveOuchEmbarrassed 

friends plx dont blame him... he's a nice guy... i know that u dont have any control on ur heartD'oh... u cannot choose whom to love urself but ur heart does that for u... SmileWacko same is the case with abhi... he loves naina but i bet (ssshhh don't take it seriously i dnt bet WinkTongueLOL) that abhi will go away from dakshna once he'll know that daksh loves her.. infact he'll make naina fall for daksh...

he's so sweettt Ouch Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer-shelly_nairBee3nazzilovepyaarFaraan92

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Lol,Masooma!>..Exactly my views!!!...
I've a feeling that he might create the proposal drama just to make Naina realize her love for Daksh.He's to cute to play the evil guy trying to separate the love-birds!!
If not  a drama,he's still want them to be together,once he realizes they're made for eachother!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazzFaraan92MasoomaBukhari

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
true...Abhi is too sweet to cause any harm!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MasoomaBukhari

MasoomaBukhari IF-Addictz
MasoomaBukhari
MasoomaBukhari

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

I've a feeling that he might create the proposal drama just to make Naina realize her love for Daksh.He's to cute to play the evil guy trying to separate the love-birds!!
If not  a drama,he's still want them to be together,once he realizes they're made for eachother!!

@bold...!!!! 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000111111 % agree Tongue u just took my words lol LOL...

yar but i dnt think naina feels for daksh that way yet Ouch

luv_virmaan

luv_virmaan Senior Member
luv_virmaan
luv_virmaan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
abhi si really very sweet... he cannot and will never turn evil... 

storytellerSSBN

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

@bold...!!!! 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000111111 % agree Tongue u just took my words lol LOL...

yar but i dnt think naina feels for daksh that way yet Ouch

I Think she does but she hasn't realized it yet... and now i think after Rohini's Reaction will begin to realize her love for him... because she will begin to question herself about her relationship with him.
I also feel that after Abhi's proposes she will then begin to compare them both and realize how she always stays close to Daksh and takes him seriously but sh distances herself from abhi and always takes his discussion as a joke!!!
Im sure she will soon realize her love for Daksh!

xXx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_virmaanstorytellerSSBNFaraan92MasoomaBukhari

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Exactly! I was getting tired of everyone saying they hated Abhi because he loved Naina.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBNBee3nazzMasoomaBukhari

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index