Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Anhdara13

Nitz! This is brilliant. Utterly and completely wonderful expression of the show's main driving force - the relationship between the brothers.

Thank you. 😊...Isn't that what TVD is? About the Salvatore brothers. Elena/Katherin are the pivotal angle, not the driving force.

I also love the full-cricle of that relationship. You pointed out that the Damon we saw in today's episode is much like the 1864 Damon, a full circle in his evolution as a character. I think the relationship between the brothers has also reached a full circle.

Full circle it is . Definitely for Damon. And that is why i think Damon is going to re discover himself. And help Stefan re discover himself.

If you see it this way, throughout the two seasons, we have Damon blaming Stefan for his becoming a vampire/losing Katherine and Stefan blaming himself for what Damon's become, and despite the fact that we know the brothers love each other - they've been burying it behind mistrust and fights and stabbing one another, quite literally.

Looking at all that Stefan and Damon have been through , their emotions have been pretty screwed up - so much wrong , darkness, women and what not between them. But they both have come to know and accept the fact that thy can only kill FOR each- other , never each-other.

But in today's episode, that end especially - while we've always known that Stefan is willing to do anything for the people he cares about - I mean the fact that he turned his brother shows just how unwilling he was to live/exist without him - because they've always emphasied that Stefan was all about righting the wrongs and stuff, today's episode showed at the end that the 1864 Damon that adored his little brother is back. And next season will reinforce that when he goes looking for and trying to bring back Stefan. It'll be a long journey, but it will prove at the end that the brothers, together, can survive anything.

Hope so. I only see hope in Damon for getting Stefan back. Of course others will help but nobody can push Stefan's buttons like Damon can.

[I hope that obviously, Damon and Elena don't go about doing this alone but with Bonnie, who is awesome, Caroline, Jeremy, Alaric and even Sheriff Forbes, Matt and Tyler. also, I really want the scene from the book in season three where Damon fights Klaus to save Stefan.]

You mean Force Mystic Falls on Mission Stefan? Hell, yes!😳

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nayab-

This is EXACTLY why I ship the SalBro's & their relationship above everything else! 👏...

I have nothing more to say... You guys have said it ALL 😆...

Same here. I love everyone and everything in TVD. But my ship is STAMON.😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: anwaya

there is this scn in books when Klaus torturing n killing stefan n damon appears n he is like get away from my bro before i kill you.

i can so imagine this scn coming soon!  

I hope we get to see that scene. Damon V/s. Klaus for Stefan!😉
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

You mean Force Mystic Falls on Mission Stefan? Hell, yes!😳

Force Mystic Falls? I like it. <3 haha. 
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol force mystic falls? love it! 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
We will need Force Mystic Falls , man. How else do you deal with the ORIGINALS and  cancel out the diabolical Klaus. 😎
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I simply LOVE this post. Seriously, nothing left to add.

Stefan was the hero of the finale, cause he gave up EVERYTHING in a matter of minutes for Damon. He knows how dangerous, how evil Klaus is, but he goes to him, begging for a cure, despite the fact that he knows that Klaus wouldn't let him have the cure without paying a heavy price.

The only thing that goes on in his mind is to save Damon, even if at the cost of his own humanity, something he had  fought for since he became a vampire. He did what heroes do.

And I'm sure Damon's not gonna be happy either, knowing what Stefan has got himself into. He knows Stefan hates that side of himself. He'd obviously wanna find him at any cost, and get back his brother Stefan.
Shre31 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Pochahontas**Sry dunno ur real name**😳-I loove your post!!It summaries the entire finale and it very nicely expresses all the events and the emotions felt in the episode with immense clarity!!..

Now recently I had made a thread where I asked whom would Damon choose if the choice was between Stephen and Elena...Majority said Elena..Some said Stephen but today it wasn't Damon who had to make that choice it was Stephen and he choose his brother..He choose his brother pitted against the one thing he despised most-The monster he kept hidden and controlled inside him!! ..He choose his brother while knowing full well that he would be loosing everyone every single person he cares about along the way..!!

Most of all he would be loosing parts of himself..The Stephen who is Elena's lover.. Caroline's friend..Damon's brother..All that for becoming Stephen who is the Ripper
**I must say Paul Wesley nails the bad guy attitude with such finesse..HAWT**

Anyhow..I wanna see how Damon and Elena react to the entire deal between Klaus and Stephen...More importantly how will they find out??I mean Katerina fled the only witness of the scene..And Klaus left with Stephen and his entourage.

Prior to the episode everyone was dying swooning over the Delena moments but after the episode the only thing in mind was Stephen and The SALVATORES!!!Ohh and completely EVIL Klaus is...!!!!!!!
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res...
*edited*
 i love ur post... but i have a question... y is klaus using stefan...😭 stefan has  sacrificed  for his bro Damon ...👏 i respect his feelings for damon... but ...klaus...😲 stefan ke peeche naha dho ke padh gya hai 🤣 🤣... i think there is a mystery behind this... waiting for season 3 😊
klaus loves stefan  but that doesn't means he's a gay 🤣
keep updating me ...
😊
Edited by SonuRpatz_mayur - 12 years ago
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Damon's realization and Stefan's sacrifice is what is going to take the SD relationship to the next level.
In finding Stefan, Damon is going to find what he was and what him and Stefan were. Its a journey to redemption for Damon as he tries to save Stefan from what he himself was once.

Firstly..i absolutely LOVE this post...you said it all Poco!

Since the beginning of TVD we've seen the growth in the relationship of the Salvatore brothers..they've come so far in these two seasons..and you see the end result of it all in the season finale -  'Damon's realization and Stefan's sacrifice' - you see their love for each other!

I have to say i loved Damon in this episode...with the flashbacks which end with his realization you truly see how Damon really has gone round a full circle! and i don't really know what to say about Stefan..he truly was the hero this season...how he sacrificed everything for the sake of his brother..ahh i have no words! lol!

But yh im getting serious deja vu from the TVD books here! Season 3 will undoubtedly be Damon and Elena's quest to find Stefan and not only find him but bring back the side of him that everyone loves! and accompanying them on this journey will be Bonnie, Caroline, Tyler, Alaric, Jeremy and Matt! Although i'm truly curious to know what this means for Stelena? or whether this marks the beginning of Delena..i guess we'll just have to wait and see!
Edited by Leenasmg - 12 years ago