Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Who is gonna become next vampire?? (Page 8)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinatartari

bt sid z dyng so i guess maithali ll bite sid
Metz won't bite sid it will be tht oldman hired by arnab who will try to kill sidCryCryCry

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by sanjna4

According to me T. cz caro ws also self obsessed and t is also like her
But T ka sid dinner karne wala hai n even T is not close to Pia like Caro was to elenaConfusedConfused

see if u read books of tvd den u will realise dat caro ws initially j of  elena(she ws frnd of her also) and moreover after vampy thing only she come slose to her and t ka dinner hoga poonam ki raat tabhi toh vo vampy banegi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

But only criteria is werewolf should be handsome like Jake or Tyler not like Mason lockwoodROFLROFLROFL

seriously...ROFLROFLROFL neither mason lockwood nor shud ekta bring back shankar as a warewolf to cut down her budgetROFLROFL

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged

According to me T. cz caro ws also self obsessed and t is also like her
But T ka sid dinner karne wala hai n even T is not close to Pia like Caro was to elenaConfusedConfused

see if u read books of tvd den u will realise dat caro ws initially j of  elena(she ws frnd of her also) and moreover after vampy thing only she come slose to her and t ka dinner hoga poonam ki raat tabhi toh vo vampy banegi
Maybe ur right but I don't want T to be caroline as we want Tyler-caroline jodi here so T don't deserve werewolfLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

--sunshine--

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

I Guess it'd be Misha or PanChi , coz Metz will do attaCk which is more closer to Piya ..
Even I want panchi instead of misha but for desi Tyler-caroline jodi we can have misha n the new werewolf guy who comesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hahha Even me too panChi Qurban hojaye rather than Misha .. LOL but it won't be .. LOL
I'm still wonderin' Werewolf avaaz dou kahan ho ? LOLLOL Kahin Buddha na ho phir ShockedLOLLOL
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

okay if Misha is our next vampire then I hope to god they change the guy playing Sankar before he make his re-entry as a werewolf.

plus why can't we have Kabir as our werewolf? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFanBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

hey spammer...LOLLOL
even i think it cud be T

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

But only criteria is werewolf should be handsome like Jake or Tyler not like Mason lockwoodROFLROFLROFL

seriously...ROFLROFLROFL neither mason lockwood nor shud ekta bring back shankar as a warewolf to cut down her budgetROFLROFL
No KSG no shankar not even Shaurya as gay werewolf are not allowedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I think Ejaz khan would suit the role or Iqbal khan EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index