Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Who is gonna become next vampire?? (Page 7)

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Pata nahin yaar kya kya karne vaali hay Metz ,, traCker bhi Point ban sakti hay vaise ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurmina_devina

i think she'll just try to harm piya and abhay's relation...and piya too...
i don't think she will bite mishu,panchi..kabeer,tracker...!!...she will just concentrate on piya..LOL
but phir bhi..after aLL it is an serial..all thngs r possible...she is evil...so maybe her next target will be someone who is close to piya...like misha..
We are going to get our Desi Caroline maybe after some time but its gonna happen metz is gonna hurt someone n make a new vampire but who she will be still confused I just don't want misha to be one Panchi will do with me as vampire evil oneLOLLOLLOLLOL

~Serendipity~

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Pata nahin yaar kya kya karne vaali hay Metz ,, traCker bhi Point ban sakti hay vaise ..
tracker...LOL
then angad will be the next to her...

OriginalsFan

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by vivluv

Angel u also Tyler fan like usHug yes we will get our desi caro-tyl jodiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but when exactly no ideaLOL
yeah I am, I used to watch TVD for Damon before till the day they came along and from then on there was no turning back to anything else but them twoBlushing

oh they didn't had any scene in the last episode but never mind I shall keep watching their last cuddle up scene till they come back again.

so if Ekta and Team are gonna give us desi TC they better bring it good cos I'm not gonna settled for less.

i  m yet to see 22nd epi...will watch it today!!!!!!
BTW i desperately want desi TC to be misha nd her warewolf...plzzz

OriginalsFan

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
bt sid z dyng so i guess maithali ll bite sid
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

I Guess it'd be Misha or PanChi , coz Metz will do attaCk which is more closer to Piya ..
Even I want panchi instead of misha but for desi Tyler-caroline jodi we can have misha n the new werewolf guy who comesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Article says that sid will try to kill t but she might not ..so if T is saved then she is the one ..will suited for vampire otherwise ..let me think ..MISHA is good . Panchi is too good to be vampire

~Serendipity~

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by vivluv

Angel u also Tyler fan like usHug yes we will get our desi caro-tyl jodiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but when exactly no ideaLOL
yeah I am, I used to watch TVD for Damon before till the day they came along and from then on there was no turning back to anything else but them twoBlushing

oh they didn't had any scene in the last episode but never mind I shall keep watching their last cuddle up scene till they come back again.

so if Ekta and Team are gonna give us desi TC they better bring it good cos I'm not gonna settled for less.

i  m yet to see 22nd epi...will watch it today!!!!!!
BTW i desperately want desi TC to be misha nd her warewolf...plzzz

But only criteria is werewolf should be handsome like Jake or Tyler not like Mason lockwoodROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index