Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Who is gonna become next vampire?? (Page 2)

meghuu4mayur Newbie
meghuu4mayur
meghuu4mayur

Joined: 02 April 2011
Posts: 29

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
i think it  couldd bee mishhh

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

T is gonna be dinner of sid according to previous article plus T is not close to Pia so to hurt Pia she might attack n make someone close to Pia as vampireOuch

she can make T a vampire like her and use her against piya b'coz both of dem hate her!!!
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by vivluv

T is gonna be dinner of sid according to previous article plus T is not close to Pia so to hurt Pia she might attack n make someone close to Pia as vampireOuch

she can make T a vampire like her and use her against piya b'coz both of dem hate her!!!
Like katherine if she wants to hurt Pia she will attack someone close to Pia like Misha or panchiOuch
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by vivluv

T is gonna be dinner of sid according to previous article plus T is not close to Pia so to hurt Pia she might attack n make someone close to Pia as vampireOuch

she can make T a vampire like her and use her against piya b'coz both of dem hate her!!!
Like katherine if she wants to hurt Pia she will attack someone close to Pia like Misha or panchiOuch

but i don't think dey will show misha or panchhi as vampires because misha is such a lively character and after becoming a vamp she will become like abhay...silent...nd den she will becum depressed!!! nd panchhi because...ummm...u knw y...don'y u??LOL
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008
Posts: 36394

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by .Angel

I wanna say me but since I ain't there my vote goes to T.


by god she is gonna make one hell of a very bitchy bitter vampire.



lord save that school from and also my next possibility is Ruhi.
T is gonna be dinner of sid according to previous article plus T is not close to Pia so to hurt Pia she might attack n make someone close to Pia as vampireOuch
that was just an article and the story keep changing so anything is still possible.



plus if Maithli is gonna be a bitchy vampire then she is gonna wanna have the next best bitchy girl as her BF and she can't turn Misha because she need to pretend to be Pia right?



anyway let wait and watch...who knows.

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

that was just an article and the story keep changing so anything is still possible.



plus if Maithli is gonna be a bitchy vampire then she is gonna wanna have the next best bitchy girl as her BF and she can't turn Misha because she need to pretend to be Pia right?



anyway let wait and watch...who knows.

Well the story is moving mostly in TVD way n when they can show Metz as bitchy then anything is possible maybe not misha but maybe Panchi will be the victim I think
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 25896

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

but i don't think dey will show misha or panchhi as vampires because misha is such a lively character and after becoming a vamp she will become like abhay...silent...nd den she will becum depressed!!! nd panchhi because...ummm...u knw y...don'y u??LOL
If Metz can be shown bitchy then anything is possible now lets see whom creatives will show as the desi carolineLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index