Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
how can it survive wih parents like these ..They would rather do humanity work then look after this baby ...Why did they even bring this baby in the world when they are just not giving priority to this poor kid ..
Manav  first gave his mother an expensive necklace when he himself cannot even afford a decent clean house and has no stable means of making money ...
Then he goes and helps the Karanjkars ...he can say like a parrot every day ' Oh this baby means a lot for me and I will not compromise ' but his actions speak something  else ...

He took such good care of his brother's baby when he was to be born but with his own child he is giving away all his money to others ...

Arhanan ...we all have blasted her for not caring for her child ..Why she even wants one ..she has savita and Varsha na ...they are her daughters ...she should keep pampering  them only ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hmm..is it because of no money she will loose the child..😕..i think this tummy ache is something else..which will result in loosing the baby..
Tanyaz thumbnail
This tummy ache has been happenign due to weakness and serious lack of nutritions ...she is malnutritioned ...
Only now she is getting some medicines ...maybe it is too late ...

I think both Manav and Archana are responsible for their baby in this state...They give importance to others all the time and they do this to their own baby ...shame on them ...😡

only till few days ago, Manav was giving his wife , dodgy biryani bought on the road ...of course she will get sick ...

she too never says a word  to show concern for her child ...very disappointing behaviour by both .I was still happy with Manav bu tthe way he is distributing money ...first to savita , then to the Karanjkars ...I am very angry with him for  giving no priority to his child where money is concerned ...
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

This tummy ache has been happenign due to weakness and serious lack of nutritions ...she is malnutritioned ...

Only now she is getting some medicines ...maybe it is too late ...

I think both Manav and Archana are responsible for their baby in this state...They give importance to others all the time and they do this to their own baby ...shame on them ...😡

only till few days ago, Manav was giving his wife , dodgy biryani bought on the road ...of course she will get sick ...

she too never says a word  to show concern for her child ...very disappointing behaviour by both .I was still happy with Manav bu tthe way he is distributing money ...first to savita , then to the Karanjkars ...I am very angry with him for  giving no priority to his child where money is concerned ...

😭

Tanyadi for manav's 2nd business loss i'll never spare vinod..
seriously dese K's are soo annoying..and why CVs are not understanding audience are getting bored wid repetitive tracks of ArMan suffering frm Money probs wid low TRPs..
i really wish PR gets out of top 10  dis week den only dey'll understand..😡

😭
Tanyaz thumbnail
Nisha, if anything  happens to this baby , I will only blame  Manav and Archana for giving importance to these selfish people and not to their baby ...😡
Vinod and manju are taking good care of their kids ... the worst baby in PR is this poor kid ...it is not even getting proper food when  he / she is yet to be born because daddy mummy are too busy pampering people who don't care two hoots about this little one ..Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Tanyadi..Manav can never become practical cos he is like dis only he never thinks of anything of his own and feels for others..its the responsibility of his owns/his family  not to take advantage of him but also help him wen he needs directly/indirectly..and in whole PR only satish is the man who is dere for manav not even his own sister vandu..

she is wid Ajit dese many days but couldnt make him understand dat her Bro is not like dat nor he meant dose words but he misunderstood..but she is actingg soo still as if fight happened between 2strangers.

PR is really becoming crap dese days..i havent saw this week's epis except for some ArMan scenes.and i'll give up till manav wont become financially good..

Tanyaz thumbnail
We in that case Manav and Archana should never have their own child ..They should never bring another life in this world when they are too busy looking after everyone else ...spare another life this misery ...
Thye have the karanjkars , savita , sachu ...wouldn't it be nice if they never have their own kid and only raise sachu and when he grows up , Sharavni comes back and claims him back , after all she is the biological mother and a very rich girl ...😈

Maybe then they will cry for their own baby ...
Nisha_90 thumbnail
i agree dey take care of other kids much better dan dere own which is full on opposite in Reality

lets see i'm keeping my bets on the baby will born and bring some good luck for ArMan though dey are only 50-50 chances..

and i dont expect vinod will say he knows abt Manav's order in Ajit's garments and he gave the book to Rasika..dese V siblings are big time ehsaan farmosh :((
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
why cant ArMan get run over by a truck and end their (and the viewers ) misery forever ?
sorry for sounding harsh but it is just upsetting - to see manav being duped every time , to see him struggling for money every time , to see him distribute money like candies every time ..

i think this is the first time in a BT show that an unborn baby might not make it bcuz of poverty .. just makes me sad ...

And I am furious with manav for parting with one lakh when he is struggling to buy medicines worth a few hundreds..
Nisha_90 thumbnail
lunza..you spoke my mind absolutelyy correct

even Ganga(KS) was born without much tensions dan ArMan's baby...