Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
sry guys i know i m late in updating the ff but i will update it tomorrow positvely 😊
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 20

prem went towards heer,who was sitting  on a bench and sat beside her.heer saw prem sitting beside her and staring at her.she could not control her emotions and hugged him tightly,prem hugged him back and heer started to cry badly,prem agar chahat ko kuch hogaya naa to mein uske bagair zinda nahi reh paoongi.prem says heer yeh tum kaisi baatein karrahi ho,usse kuch nahi hoga aur mein usse kuch hone bhi nahi doonga,yeh mera wada hai tumse.acha chalo ab tum juice pee loo.prem made heer  drink the juice and she rested her heaad on prem's shoulder and slept for an hour.after an hour she woke up and saw prem also sleeping,she kissed him on his forehead and went to see chahat.In evening dr allowed prem and heer to take chahat to home.Dr Robert says i hope u understand Mr juneja,plz give these meds to chahaht on time and in case if there is any problem at any time do call me,dont hesisted .prem thanked him and carried chahat in his arms aand says,dekha chahat papa aapko aapke naye ghar mein le kar jaarahe hain.says prem.sachi papa asked chahat.haan beta bilkul sachi and saying this prem kissed chahat cheeks and they all went towards the car.in the car,chahat was sitting on heer's lap and was playing with her fingers when suddenly prem stopped the car and got out frm the car and says heer uthro tum.prem yeh tum kya karrahe ho says heer all confused.she got of the car and prem made her see a restaurant and says aaj hum yahan pe dinner karenge.says prem but heer interrrupted and says par prem ghar pe to aditya bhi hamara intezaar karraha hai naa.prem says calm down heer meine ghar pe baat karli hai and meher usse khana kehla degi and aditya hi ne mujhe yeh idea diya hai.heer is like 😲 tumhe aditya ne yeh idea diya hai,sachi mein yeh dono bilkul tumhare jaise hain,aik dum besharam says heer and chahat chuckled.prem and heer smiled seeing chahat chuckling and prem says uffo heer mere bache hain na to mere jaise honge naa naake pardosiyon ke jaise.heer smiled and says ab andar nahi jaana kya ,yaheen kardhe rehne ka irada hai kya.both went inside and ordered the food.prem and heer both fed each other and heer fed chahat.chahat felt asleep on heer's lap.after paying bill both went towards their car and sat down and went

Precap:chahat was playing when she fall down,heer saw it and yelled chahat
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
d update was awsum..! luved it..!!
premeerahat scenes <3 <3 luvd it..!!!
Aditya gave d idea..!! akhir prem ka beta hai...! ;)
OMG precap? wht happened? update soon..!! plz..!
thx for d pm dear..!
-Xpress- thumbnail

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely part😊... WOW such a sweet family get together though aditya was missing... would love to read more about all i.e. heer prem chahat and aditya😊...

DO CONTINUE SOON...😊

biyaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update
luv the scenes of pemeer...!!
aditya is just like prem.😊
precap is scarring,😲hope chahat is fine.
update soon.😊
harshiti8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
please add me in ur pm list..love ur ff
biyaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please add me in ur pm list and update soon.😊
sowmya18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail