ffkhan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Yeh show aab dekhne ke layek hee nahi raha...D'oh

homyar Senior Member
homyar
homyar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH MY GOD..so much is gonna happen is it..wooo & wearwolves and all eh..?? Good for teh show ,,many were waiting fo rall these drams..I am happy ..if teh show does well>..I sooo want ABHAY to win..But is Mythil will stay then it is impossibel that he will win..GOD what will happen to PIYA is my worry..I dont want any one to bite her yaarOuch except ofcourse ABHAY..Embarrassed
  Actually i was rushing up to see yr posts becoz we have same thoughts but the diff. is i m not  the  good writer whenever abhay is hurt i always read yr posts  mujhe himmat milti hai n i start consoling myself   today also i need yr lenghty post will abhay be able to save pia ?ConfusedConfused will we ever get to see abhiya ?ConfusedConfused will maithli's true colour come before abhay ? Haseena taking abhay away as said then how will he save pia ?Shocked Shocked Who will get bumped off? I hope pia is always there for abhay after werewolves entry i want in any circumstances abhiya together in hell or heaven.CryCry
homyar Senior Member
homyar
homyar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Maithali will then decide that instead of Sid, she should bite Piya and control her.
>> Metz was planning to bite Sid? i mean how? why? Shocked Confused LOL

In the upcoming episodes, werewolves will be introduced, and the story will move away from the college romance to a darker, mature drama and love story."
>> yayyy...werewolves  (lets see who it is, i hope not that oldy vampire catcher ROFL)..."darker, mature drama and love story." =DancingPartyparty time!!!

PS: who will kill now i m confused...Vampire catcher/ Werewolf or Maithli or Abhay or Vampire Superior? (omg so many ppl after my poor Sid's life Cry ROFL )

I really want,  abhay should get the previlege to kill sid becoz sid owe's abhay a lot  right from the childhood n till today sid ne abhay ko roooswai ke sihwa kuch nahi diya. Abhay should show him he also can take a revenge n of course sid has compelled him to hate him otherwise our abhay trusted his brother undoubtedly. Sorry sid's fansWinkWink
homyar Senior Member
homyar
homyar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

they have changed the entire track of sid ,his pain of being away from family ,sidchi ,everything .

i think according to this new story its like sid became negative bcoz of maithili ,maithili just used sidhart for years to get ring to become the most powerful to rule the world ,now she will plan to use abhay after sid s death to get the ring.

as i thought all is hapening like that

i knew from now on they will have thriler episodes ,no love tracks ,no misha panchi  love tracks ,only vampire drama ,i think after witnesing danish ,arnav,sid thriler episode they realised the show can work on this strategy ,
nways after sid s exit i dont think college drama wud able to sustain the show ,i remeber before sid entered ,college drama would just bore so trps also had reduced.sid character was the most potencial character which cud utilised in any way for the show,it had growth.it could hold the entire show.rest character dont have growth in show.even  abhay character is restrictive one.
 Before sid's entry the show was at it's peak n abhiya too, n sid's character is imp. becoz of abhay it  was intro as abhay ka badaa bhai  sid played cunning tricks n equally abhay played cool vampire but a tough one to fight back all sid's chaaal n he did made sid desperate n anguish always sid was frustrated so abhay = sid  we cannot let sid have a whole cake for trp's we must not forget trp shoot up after abhiya's love confirmation.  Big smileBig smile

Edited by homyar - 13 May 2011 at 11:21pm
linafrereria134 Newbie
linafrereria134
linafrereria134

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

If u go according to VD then Maithali will make Pia's best friend as vampire like katherine did to CarolineShocked OMG Pia's best friend here is Misha!!!ShockedShockedShocked Do anyone of u think who is gonna be desi caroline here to become vamp???ConfusedConfusedConfused
Angry_Bird IF-Rockerz
Angry_Bird
Angry_Bird

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Moreover, the source adds, "Maithali's entry will also lead to a bigger surprise. One of the main characters in the show will be bumped off. In the upcoming episodes, werewolves will be introduced, and the story will move away from the college romance to a darker, mature drama and love story."

I always wanted this.

Edited by --shama-- - 14 May 2011 at 12:29am
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
no i think it wud be panchi and not misha. coz if she makes misha a vampire, then misha will first of kill maithali onlyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angry_Bird

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
omg...such an interesting article...
i always think..why people need some or d other reason to say bad abt such an superb show..Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index