Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maithili is back--indya.com (Page 3)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
i m jst so worry abt only piaOuch i know she is so dumb but wid this she is so innocent also nd for the sake of abhiya love story i want pia...now we hv to wait for abhiya romance...so much drma gonna happen...Ouch
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
but wht will happen to piya, will she become a vamp or will she die or what. I m super confused and really really worried. what will happen to abhiya relationship. omg these articles are increasing my BP a lot. I hope i dont end up getting a heart attack. 
I am also now scared as to what will happen to the serial now. will it remain a love story or will it become a horror show now.
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

oh finally werevolves will be entering,and pls cvs clear if kabir is gonna be a werewolf or not and so sid was a puppet of maithiliShocked, shocking revelations, 
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

omg..thanks for sharing this! Big smile

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Maithali will then decide that instead of Sid, she should bite Piya and control her.
>> Metz was planning to bite Sid? i mean how? why? Shocked Confused LOL

In the upcoming episodes, werewolves will be introduced, and the story will move away from the college romance to a darker, mature drama and love story."
>> yayyy...werewolves  (lets see who it is, i hope not that oldy vampire catcher ROFL)..."darker, mature drama and love story." =DancingPartyparty time!!!

PS: who will kill now i m confused...Vampire catcher/ Werewolf or Maithli or Abhay or Vampire Superior? (omg so many ppl after my poor Sid's life Cry ROFL )

i wish it is abhay, he should get the last laugh
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
what will happen to t now, will she become a vampire, looks like it, i dont think they wil kill her
i just hope maitz does not bite piya
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Ohh Gosh ! Metz will bite Piya to look alike and rule the world .. If she doesn't bite Piya so she couldn't be able to rule the world ?
This is cOnfusin' ..
Now it'll be a Dark Luv story .. Oops .. Hope Metz won't hurt and Bite Abhay .. This is cOnfirmed that Metz is comin' baCk just to Rule Over the WOrld .. she doesn't Luv ABhay at all ...
Pyar kitna Bevafa hojata hay yaaar Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index